CNA Documentary - Losing Our Jobs In COVID-19: This Is Our Story

CremornePt

32 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

@kobayashiGThas phobia of going into lift with strange woman after been taken advantage.. one time .. 

at least that’s what I think but I may be wrong 😑 

the woman did an elevator pitch and make him buy car insurance 😂 

making a sale in the time of a lift ride.... wow.... she got talent 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

Jenny still not that bad.. but her mother...

I very heng this part of my life over.. now is my children.. hope they met someone easy to deal with.. If not i need to ask bro @Jamesc advise liao! whahahahahhaha..

yesterday i watched another one.. not by CNA not during Covid.. i admired her for sharing her story.. and what she doing now to help others...

Her look and 'hung cheng', my best offer S$150/- from 11.00pm to 5.00am .... :we-all-gonna-die:

:XD:

• Haha! 1

(edited)
18 hours ago, Jman888 said:

can go McDonald's and f the manager [laugh]

Over a toy

Principle is more important than common sense. 🤦‍♂

Edited by Atonchia

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

U need to ask them did u apply for a job .. they usually say from WSG to linkined or from their database.,

just hope it’s not collating resume to pass to MOM to say non qualified and the client decided to go for a non Singaporeans .

you can always pass them contact details of your boss 😂 

Don't want to reply lah.... 

Later they bombard my personal and work phones. 

Turbocharged
18 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Where ?

I like Perth more. [drivingcar]

There in Perth, the residents are not so racist against Asian. [:)]

Lived in Perth for 2yrs, then moved to Melbourne.

Both cities got pros and cons..

15 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

U need to ask them did u apply for a job .. they usually say from WSG to linkined or from their database.,

just hope it’s not collating resume to pass to MOM to say non qualified and the client decided to go for a non Singaporeans .

you can always pass them contact details of your boss 😂 

I would dearly want to see CNA do a in depth on that one and how it effects all singaporeans from uni to work. 

But then... that would be hearing the wrong things 🤣🤣🤣... 🤔🤔.. 😔😔.. 🤬🤬🤬

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Lived in Perth for 2yrs, then moved to Melbourne.

Both cities got pros and cons..

I stayed in South Perth for a month 15 yrs ago, Rented a Toyoa Previa to move around.

I loved the seafoods in Sorrento near to AQWA, The Aquarium. Every portion of seafoods comes in big plates ... :inlove:

Turbocharged
55 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I stayed in South Perth for a month 15 yrs ago, Rented a Toyoa Previa to move around.

I loved the seafoods in Sorrento near to AQWA, The Aquarium. Every portion of seafoods comes in big plates ... :inlove:

I went to Perth earlier this Apr and appreciated how wide the roads and less traffic compared to here... The vibe there is totally different compared to a metropolitan city...

• Praise 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Playtime said:

I would dearly want to see CNA do a in depth on that one and how it effects all singaporeans from uni to work. 

But then... that would be hearing the wrong things 🤣🤣🤣... 🤔🤔.. 😔😔.. 🤬🤬🤬

It would say a lot about the Singaporean because if someone can strip off all varnish of the education that he or she have garnered from a top 20 uni n take up grab food delivery, then it’s about time for us to get real and know that educations does not equipped u nor allow you the luxury of sticking with what u know but instead, have to  re invent yourself to meet the changing landscape.

of course bearing in mind that we “still” have a regardless of race language or religion kind of hiring instead of discriminatory hiring of non Singaporeans, I think we will be able to do well.

oh I found this article on IT thought provoking.. no wonder all the new hired in SG are from there .. or am I mistaken 

We need to have IIT equivalent in SG. Maybe setup a campus here ?

Edited by Sdf4786k

50 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

I went to Perth earlier this Apr and appreciated how wide the roads and less traffic compared to here... The vibe there is totally different compared to a metropolitan city...

It depends on where you stay in Melbourne.

I stayed in Williamstown for 3 weeks.

Sibei ulu le.

On 7/27/2021 at 11:19 AM, Sdf4786k said:

It would say a lot about the Singaporean because if someone can strip off all varnish of the education that he or she have garnered from a top 20 uni n take up grab food delivery, then it’s about time for us to get real and know that educations does not equipped u nor allow you the luxury of sticking with what u know but instead, have to  re invent yourself to meet the changing landscape.

of course bearing in mind that we “still” have a regardless of race language or religion kind of hiring instead of discriminatory hiring of non Singaporeans, I think we will be able to do well.

oh I found this article on IT thought provoking.. no wonder all the new hired in SG are from there .. or am I mistaken 

We need to have IIT equivalent in SG. Maybe setup a campus here ?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/manav-bharti-india-work-pass-holders-jail-false-qualifications-15308892

Work pass holders get jail for submitting false degree qualifications

SINGAPORE: Two Indian nationals have been jailed for submitting false qualifications to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) in their work pass applications, the ministry said on Tuesday (Jul 27).

MOM said that among the remaining individuals, 19 will be permanently barred from future employment in Singapore while further investigation is ongoing for one person.

Pretty sure somebody posted this before.

Time to check out EPs? :grin:

17 hours ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/manav-bharti-india-work-pass-holders-jail-false-qualifications-15308892

Work pass holders get jail for submitting false degree qualifications

SINGAPORE: Two Indian nationals have been jailed for submitting false qualifications to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) in their work pass applications, the ministry said on Tuesday (Jul 27).

MOM said that among the remaining individuals, 19 will be permanently barred from future employment in Singapore while further investigation is ongoing for one person.

Pretty sure somebody posted this before.

Time to check out EPs? :grin:

The uk version of our Singapore drama point of entry 😂 

but if this kind of procedure was implemented in sg, it may cause an international incident or may incur a label of xenophobic…so we have to take other steps I suppose… 

Supersonic
29 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Who needs a job? Washing dishes pay $3500.

MSm61hG.jpg

Dish washer salary $3500? Not bad but must see what is the working hours?

↡ Advertisement