Zertona Ceramic Coating

kurrent

Not true. Everytime I sell my car at 4-5th year, I get the same comment from buyer that the paintwork is very good n some even asked if I had it resprayed recently or professionally groomed regularly 

20 minutes ago, GoSpel224 said:

@Soya The problem with polishing every 6 months is that you take more and more of the clearcoat. Most of the UV inhibitors lay in the top portion of the clearcoat - so at one point your clearcoat will stop resisting damaging UV rays from the sun and start oxidizing. At that point your paintwork is kinda screwed.

My suggestion is getting a ceramic coating ( go for a consumer based one if you do not want to pay hard cash ) and that will leave your paint click, protected, give it a candy-like gloss etc. 

Here are some good ones:
https://www.ceramiccoatexpert.com/post/top-5-ceramic-coatings

You can also use ceramic spray coatings. They are cheaper, last longer, and are super easy to sue. But they have only a fraction of the solids that true ceramic coatings have so they will perform worse and will last only a few months compared to a few years that a ceramic coating would give you. It all depends on car maintenance and the area you live in, but still.

↡ Advertisement

17 hours ago, Soya said:

Not true. Everytime I sell my car at 4-5th year, I get the same comment from buyer that the paintwork is very good n some even asked if I had it resprayed recently or professionally groomed regularly 

Most people have the perception polishing will remove clearcoat. It really depend on the tools, pads and type of compound used. 

1 hour ago, Maddriver said:

Most people have the perception polishing will remove clearcoat. It really depend on the tools, pads and type of compound used. 

Me using old fashioned hand + microfiber. Easy wax on, wax off macaim karate kid. Way gentler than any machine groomer 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1