COE Bidding – August 2021

Carbon82

Bidding day again. 

Action to start at 350pm. My original prediction for a slight drop this session may no longer be correct. Looks like real car bookings is stronger for the past two weeks than usual. 

↡ Advertisement

No hope for lower COE premium in September. The first bid in September is a 3 weeks booking period and the end of hungry ghost. Moon cake month (8th) is a good month to buy a new car.

Neutral Newbie

@hwp You check and see what have been the maximum COE price they bid for you this time round if you didnt get it. It happened to my recent purchase with BM and it gets quite frustrated. Fell short by 1-2k every time until the third bid. 

How? manage to get this time round?

Neutral Newbie
2 hours ago, Phantom00 said:

@hwp You check and see what have been the maximum COE price they bid for you this time round if you didnt get it. It happened to my recent purchase with BM and it gets quite frustrated. Fell short by 1-2k every time until the third bid. 

How? manage to get this time round?

Didn't manage to get this time. Fell short of 3k. 

Neutral Newbie
1 hour ago, hwp said:

this is the first bid right? when you purchase your car, what was the market COE rate? I guess it can be a frustrating wait. if you feel that paying $1k justifies the waiting time, then go ahead. Not sure if they will ask you to top up eventually after a certain number of time of failed bid. 

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Aiya,  coe kee how to change car like that?  Sian half..... 

You want to change car ah?

1 hour ago, hwp said:

Did you top up 1K? 

During this uncertain COE time guaranteed COE for 1K is bargain already. Because the waiting can be frustrating if COE keep going up down every time. This time CAT B has increased significantly ($5K). Now i doubt AD will offer you 1 K top-up guaranteed COE

↡ Advertisement