How missile tech rocketed China to Olympic swimming gold

DOBIEMKZ

Internal Moderator
19 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Milo is from Singapore !?

No lah. Milo is originated from Australia. But every country the milo formulation is different.

If you have friends stay in taiwan, you should ask them to buy the taiwan milo back. It taste awful.

OHHHHHH!!!!!!! No wonder Taiwan yesterday lost the badminton match lah! Must be drank the taiwan version of milo. 😂 Must drink aussie one or SG one, Nicer. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

No lah. Milo is originated from Australia. But every country the milo formulation is different.

If you have friends stay in taiwan, you should ask them to buy the taiwan milo back. It taste awful.

OHHHHHH!!!!!!! No wonder Taiwan yesterday lost the badminton match lah! Must be drank the taiwan version of milo. 😂 Must drink aussie one or SG one, Nicer. 😂

My colleague who used to work in Australia said Australia's milo is very tasty, and taste better than those sold in SG.

Last time when I holidayed in Australia he would ask me to buy a few cans back!

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

My colleague who used to work in Australia said Australia's milo is very tasty, and taste better than those sold in SG.

Last time when I holidayed in Australia he would ask me to buy a few cans back!

Yah. I also like Aussie milo.

but nothing beats our milo truck thou. hahaha. Free and tasty. 😂

31 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

wa.. you dam bad

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Nolicense said:

wa.. you dam bad

Aiya. Don't mind don't mind. Win lose doesn't matter. As long as you have sportsmanship spirits, that is the most important thing.

I watched Tai Tzu-ying game yesterday. I think she has too much pressure on herself le. Most the mistake she made is ownself made one. If she never makes all those mistakes, her opponent would have lost.

↡ Advertisement