What kind of man do that to another man!?

DOBIEMKZ

36 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

it shows one thing, we have more gays in our midst than we thought. Traditionally women are the victim of sexual harassments, now men is in danger. Our society has indeed changed. 😁

Even goats, male or female, don't feel safe anymore...😁

• Haha! 5

39 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

it shows one thing, we have more gays in our midst than we thought. Traditionally women are the victim of sexual harassments, now men is in danger. Our society has indeed changed. 😁

BI also possible hor

1 hour ago, SGCMmadman said:

Wat a world we live in now. Wan to use public toilet, also mus scan 1st... hp cameras at top or below. 

Knn was in public toilet at city sq  ..other guy say hey bro.. also i be scared, cus thought the other guy gay. Skali was reservist mate. 

Guy become scared of other guys. Lucky now wear mask. Duno whether other party smile  n give salah signal🤭😆😝

Indeed scary now in toilet, esp i encountered before when there are whole row of empty urinal and i was there peeing, and dont understand why some guys like to come use the urinal besides me? Same also when i was washing my hands at the basin, whole row are empty and some guys would use the basin besides me to wash their hands? <_< :o

• Shocked 3
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Indeed scary now in toilet, esp i encountered before when there are whole row of empty urinal and i was there peeing, and dont understand why some guys like to come use the urinal besides me? Same also when i was washing my hands at the basin, whole row are empty and some guys would use the basin besides me to wash their hands? <_< :o

You are a gay magnet.

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Luckily it was molestation of private parts.

Can't imagine if those two guys advanced and penetrated him!

That one is called lape already.

:D

• Shocked 1

Gay molester go to jail is like going heaven.

Every day shower time sure always drop the soap accidentally on purpose.

• Haha! 4

13 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Gay molester go to jail is like going heaven.

Every day shower time sure always drop the soap accidentally on purpose.

Better to drop soap in prison wardens' bathroom.

51 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

You are a gay magnet.

No la, maybe those guys are not gay lo, some people scare ghost and simply like to get close to other people?! Lol. Same like when carpark is empty with only your car parked, and another car would just come park besides you?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No la, maybe those guys are not gay lo, some people scare ghost and simply like to get close to other people?! Lol. Same like when carpark is empty with only your car parked, and another car would just come park besides you?! Lol.

Like owner like car. 

Owner is gay magnet,  car also become gay car magnet....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

One is bad liao. hahaha. He doubles the traumatise leh. hahahaha

Somemore two hand hold steering wheel then another 4 hand attacks!! He is helpless and has no way to defend his crown😆

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Somemore two hand hold steering wheel then another 4 hand attacks!! He is helpless and has no way to defend his crown😆

Now all grab car must come with this.. . . . .

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47txyacqujb9b00m31sg

• Haha! 6

think must suggest to grab drivers to install a cage like those i saw in China taxis (when i went there like 25 yr ago)... dunno now still have or not...

oh, then must be airtight due to covid prevention... 

cham arrh...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

think must suggest to grab drivers to install a cage like those i saw in China taxis (when i went there like 25 yr ago)... dunno now still have or not...

oh, then must be airtight due to covid prevention... 

cham arrh...

Now no more liao

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

He should have stopped the car immediately or drive to the nearest police station? 😅 How come he continue to allow those 4 hands attacks? Maybe that driver also not very straight? 🙄

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1