What kind of man do that to another man!?

DOBIEMKZ

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Like owner like car. 

Owner is gay magnet,  car also become gay car magnet....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Who who who? 🤔 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

Indeed scary now in toilet, esp i encountered before when there are whole row of empty urinal and i was there peeing, and dont understand why some guys like to come use the urinal besides me? Same also when i was washing my hands at the basin, whole row are empty and some guys would use the basin besides me to wash their hands? <_< :o

They found you yan-tao.😁

• Haha! 2

6 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Maybe scared stiff.

:D

Stiff...!🙄🙄

I hope only his (upper) body stiff.😁

Not hands and legs...

Because for road safety his hands still needed to steer the car and legs needed to pivot the feet to accelerate or brake the car.

Even his head couldn't afford to be too stiff because he needed to turn his head to check blind spots.

• Haha! 1

I could never molest a man

because I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

In fact if I see a naked man, I want to vomit.

I am actually allergic to nuts

and a proper crack addict!

That's how lesbian I am!

10 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Stiff...!🙄🙄

I hope only his (upper) body stiff.😁

Not hands and legs...

Because for road safety his hands still needed to steer the car and legs needed to pivot the feet to accelerate or brake the car.

Even his head couldn't afford to be too stiff because he needed to turn his head to check blind spots.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, mikk123 said:

it shows one thing, we have more gays in our midst than we thought. Traditionally women are the victim of sexual harassments, now men is in danger. Our society has indeed changed. 😁

Might get bashed by lgbtq groups for saying it; however, this phenomenon is becoming more common because more are "emerging from the closet", so to speak.

In our era of widespread social media, what was previously perceived as weird has now become somewhat mainstreamed.

Previously you have an individual who is alone and thinking that he is weird. Now he goes out to social media groups and finds out and connects with lots more like-minded people. Hence the behaviour seems "normal" since there are so many others.

Not just talking about gays but all kinds of deviant behaviour like upskirting and sharing pics, KTV adventuring, and the like - go to some forums and chat groups and you find out there are so many fellow "hobbyists" out there sharing the interests. And slowly comes the feeling that there's nothing wrong.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 4

6 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Not just talking about gays but all kinds of deviant behaviour like upskirting and sharing pics, KTV adventuring, and the like - go to some forums and chat groups and you find out there are so many fellow "hobbyists" out there sharing the interests. And slowly comes the feeling that there's nothing wrong.

These are law breaking behaviors

It has nothing to do with LGBTQ.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, 13177 said:

Indeed scary now in toilet, esp i encountered before when there are whole row of empty urinal and i was there peeing, and dont understand why some guys like to come use the urinal besides me? Same also when i was washing my hands at the basin, whole row are empty and some guys would use the basin besides me to wash their hands? <_< :o

maybe like parking thread, he needs company to see if he can shoot straight

• Haha! 4

Maybe two gays boarded a Grab ride and the driver was very handsome [cool] .......  [sly]

I ever took a Grab ride and the driver [gorgeous]

Too bad, she got the "Ah Lian" look, low cut tee (.)(.), tattoo on both her arms and her body got strong cigi smell. [sweatdrop]

Can't imagine if someone grab her from behind and that person might lost his manhood... :lll._.:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

What kind of man let another man touch his kkj?

Only the sissy sissy guniang type!

Anybody touch you and me we smack them in the face already.

29 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I search the map. There's only one drinking place around Neil Rd. So that's where they hang out.

The persons could have drunk at Duxton Hill.

Walk over to Neil Road for a taxi.

Can't get a taxi.  Call Grab.

• Praise 1

Proton thought they were successful because they were smart.

They forgot its really because their competitors were taxed like hell.

39 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I search the map. There's only one drinking place around Neil Rd. So that's where they hang out.

Can walk down from Ang Siang Hill Road using the staicase to Amoy Street..... [sly]

That 'corner' pub beside the garden and staircase down to Amoy Sreet ... [lipsrsealed]

Just now, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Can walk down from Ang Siang Hill Road using the staicase to Amoy Street..... [sly]

That 'corner' pub beside the garden and staircase down to Amoy Sreet ... [lipsrsealed]

From Amoy Street walk to Neil Road for Grab?

Nowadays so scary for a guy to walk in the street. might get molest or rape anytime 😨

A few days ago i saw 2 young guys walked in the street holding hands.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5