Vans and lorries flipping over?? Coincidence??

unicornfloof

So I wrote this blog post on 3 vehicles flipping over this past week after getting into different accidents (go check it out if you haven't). Anyways, I was wondering why is so easy for these vehicles to flip over upon impact? 🤨

It's quite scary to know that it doesn't take much for such a heavy vehicle to topple over after impact. >< Any thoughts/opinions on it? Also, is this a case of recklessness from heavy vehicle drivers or is there something more to it? 😱😲

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

High centre of gravity.

Just like bicycle easy to fall over.

:D

It's more than that...it's a combination of most if not all of the following...

High level of cg, high level of speed, high level of guts, high level of boh chup, high level of chew cheng, high level of suay siao, high level of alcohol...😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

Internal Moderator
36 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

So I wrote this blog post on 3 vehicles flipping over this past week after getting into different accidents (go check it out if you haven't). Anyways, I was wondering why is so easy for these vehicles to flip over upon impact? 🤨

It's quite scary to know that it doesn't take much for such a heavy vehicle to topple over after impact. >< Any thoughts/opinions on it? Also, is this a case of recklessness from heavy vehicle drivers or is there something more to it? 😱😲

Oh. I can answer this!

You see arh, If a girl wears high heels hor, she walks not stable one. need to hold onto smth to walk, need to walk slower and blah blah blah.

If you see me wear slippers hor, you can see me walk san ba la, chi pa dee one.

tenor.gif?itemid=19989735

So yah. Van and lorry are like high heels, can load a lot of things, but walk cannot walk properly one.

If you want a car that never topple, get this.

tenor.gif?itemid=15544381

• Haha! 6

7 minutes ago, Blueray said:

most of them are doing above 70kmh on the highways.

flipping is therefore not unexpected. 

There's once I travelled at 80 in Lane 2 of 3 in kpe...2 70 stickers overtook me, 1 from each side...😁

• Haha! 2

High CG may be one of the factor, other causes can be due to steering geometry incorrect setting, poor distribution of load, bad driving habits and the other very important factor is uneven wear of tyres and bake forces.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I know. Cos of Covid more and more ppl order online from grocery to basic necessity to whatever that can be bought online. So these light goods vehicles carry more load. When they kup corner too fast all that load will shift all to one side and peng san. These drivers gotto work from early morning to late at night to meet all the orders. Eat also gotto eat on the move. Poor thing.

So dont order so many things online. When your parcel is late you not happy and express it in your 2cents worth of review. When you see speeding lorry/van you post it on roads.sg . Live and let live lah.

I dont understand why ppl are able to show empathy to delivery food riders but they dont do the same for delivery guys driving a van or lorry. Why the double standards? You think your parcel comes in a helicopter is it?

Edited by Watwheels

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Oh. I can answer this!

You see arh, If a girl wears high heels hor, she walks not stable one. need to hold onto smth to walk, need to walk slower and blah blah blah.

So yah. Van and lorry are like high heels, can load a lot of things, but walk cannot walk properly one.

34102759_1703274589767251_63989106915619

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

34102759_1703274589767251_63989106915619

hahahahahahahhahaha. Okay I eat back my word.

Try mclaren 720.This one the spoiler have small wings to help you...  hahahahahah

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4761lfixrhoj8483b2bn

• Haha! 3

49 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

hahahahahahahhahaha. Okay I eat back my word.

Try mclaren 720.This one the spoiler have small wings to help you...  hahahahahah

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4761lfixrhoj8483b2bn

this one fly to flower pots at ecp :grin:

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I know. Cos of Covid more and more ppl order online from grocery to basic necessity to whatever that can be bought online. So these light goods vehicles carry more load. When they kup corner too fast all that load will shift all to one side and peng san. These drivers gotto work from early morning to late at night to meet all the orders. Eat also gotto eat on the move. Poor thing.

So dont order so many things online. When your parcel is late you not happy and express it in your 2cents worth of review. When you see speeding lorry/van you post it on roads.sg . Live and let live lah.

I dont understand why ppl are able to show empathy to delivery food riders but they dont do the same for delivery guys driving a van or lorry. Why the double standards? You think your parcel comes in a helicopter is it?

First off, I concede that the exception is the RedMart guys who may be delivering chilled or frozen products but aside from that, parcels aren't as time-sensitive as food delivery - I know for a fact that there are multiple hops along the way right from the start at its origin in (inevitably) China that the guy who's speeding around in a delivery van wants to do so, and not because he has to do so. His delivery isn't timed down to the minute, rather is based on the number of deliveries he can make. So obviously like the tipper truck bunch, the more trips they can make, the more they can earn. And the faster they can drive, the more trips they can make, and the more money they can earn. And they drive like louts on the road.

If you kicked a skinny tall man in the shins it's easier to make him fall over than

kicking a fat midget. It's harder to make the fat midget fall over.

:D

If you think this is wrong because of the fat midget then you are a fatist and a heightist.

Fat midgets should have equal opportunities to be kicked just like anybody else. Not any less.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

this one fly to flower pots at ecp :grin:

Hahahahahahha. damn.

Okok. This car. This car sure no problem one.

Honda_S660%252C_Bangladesh._(25990152677

• Haha! 2

I made a fat people joke and a fat woman came up to me and said - You are a fatist.

I said - No!

I think you are the fatest.

16 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Oh. I can answer this!

"You see arh, If a girl wears high heels hor, she walks not stable one. need to hold onto smth to walk, need to walk slower and blah blah blah."

Like this:>>> 😁😅😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1