Ms Bu Ke Yi

:D

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

😁

giphy.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

15 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

So Ford has been building cars without a sales forecast? If u have tons of cars sitting unsold means forecast is wrong. I think bto will not work for bnb cars or for their best selling f150. 

With sales declining by 40% between 2019 and 2020, the need a deep dive to understand what causes the huge drop. At the very least, know which model (and variant) are doing well, which are not.

Instead, they are going the BTO route, hoping to make same amount of profits with lesser unit (that's what my interpretation), only fools will believe such strategy works.

Imo, BTO is only for upmarket brand and model, where buyer are more willing to pay extra for bespoke model. For Ford, forget about it... 

3 hours ago, RadX said:

They lost their

FOCUS!

Lost their Focus, no more Fiesta celebration and failing to Fusion with other brands they own(ed). What left is just a trucking making company... 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

They lost their

FOCUS!

Oh yes! The Focus!

Quite a sharp looking car with some said even sharper handling.

Quite a step-up from the Laser i think.

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

With sales declining by 40% between 2019 and 2020, the need a deep dive to understand what causes the huge drop. At the very least, know which model (and variant) are doing well, which are not.

Instead, they are going the BTO route, hoping to make same amount of profits with lesser unit (that's what my interpretation), only fools will believe such strategy works.

Imo, BTO is only for upmarket brand and model, where buyer are more willing to pay extra for bespoke model. For Ford, forget about it... 

Lost their Focus, no more Fiesta celebration and failing to Fusion with other brands they own(ed). What left is just a trucking making company... 

I remembered Ford introduced the Taurus model to Singapore around the mid 1990s. But it flopped badly.://

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am looking to buy the Ford Fiesta. But I am little confused about it's size. Actually I own a

Standard Bernedoodle dog, and wanted for a good looking car for the memorable trips with my

dog. Anyone here having the Ford Fiesta? can my Standard Bernedoodle adjust in this car?

Please let me know your thoughts. 

↡ Advertisement