If you're still not convinced to get vaccinated, here's why you should, by Borneo Motors!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
Just now, Thaiyotakamli said:

If half vaccinated how? Wait one more month and promo over?😬🤣

Show your vaccination in progress status on the TT app to the Borneo sales person and bring a guarantor along and sompa you will take your 2nd dose. Haha.

• Haha! 6

3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Show your vaccination in progress status on the TT app to the Borneo sales person and bring a guarantor along and sompa you will take your 2nd dose. Haha.

Sumpah needs an independent witness too then can valid.

I can render my service as independent witness on that, I charge only friendship price $500.00 only.

Wait they got fine print saying only for the first 50 people who are fully vaccinated who buy Toyota cars can get the $560 petrol vouchers?! Lol.

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Wait they got fine print saying only for the first 50 people who are fully vaccinated who buy Toyota cars can get the $560 petrol vouchers?! Lol.

Then marketing will usually put it as first 56 because it's Singapore's 56th birthday! Lol.

• Praise 2

Gimmick lah... 70%+ already got first jab, 80%+ if you consider likely carbuying population (not likely >70 or <21 yo)... this offer like no offer. If 6 months ago can believe

• Praise 1

There will always be suckers falling for such poorly made marketing. 

but please go for your vaccinations. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1