Happy National Day 2021

Tohto

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

Message indeed very clear, refused to go for vaccination, not only cannot go to watch NDP live and also better to watch the heartland activities at home and not to go out. 😅 So the new normal can consider discrimination or not? [rolleyes]

They need this event to showcase to the world that their newly adopted strategy is right. 

See such coincide news, a day before they announce the changing format of reporting case number and the next day after NDP!😄

My toes laughing!

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Should allow concerts Liao 

let the vaccined attend 

😁

big discount for vaciined

:grin:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
55 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/who-warns-third-coronavirus-wave-europe-2021-07-01/

With news like the above on the dangers of crowding together, singing, screaming and spewing saliva into each other's faces, erm..thanks but no thanks..i rather stay home. I can show my affection/loyalty to my country in other ways..

But our NDP would be safe since everyone still must wear the mask throughout the show. Lol.

(edited)

Ultimate guide to National Day Parade 2021

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/ultimate-guide-national-day-parade-2021

"TL;DR: National Day Singapore: National Day Parade (NDP) 2021 celebrations

NDP 2021’s theme is Together, Our Singapore Spirit.’

The year’s NDP song is entitled The Road Ahead and was put together by a talented homegrown team.

But, NDP 2021 tickets will not be open for public balloting in light of the Covid-19 pandemic .

Rather, tickets will be distributed to Covid-19 front liners, essential workers and community volunteers.

I reckon that NDP 2021 will cost somewhere in the ballpark of $19.7 million or less."

20210714_cost_seedly.JPG

Whoa, can buy many many Mclaren 720S wor!

Edited by Watwheels

Nice and simple national day ceremonial parade. It is first time PM ride in a BMW? Thought so far PM car only have mercs and lexus? 

923F6E21-1CE8-4D68-86C3-480535274B21.jpeg

• Praise 2