How bad can army rations be? haha

StreetFight3r

At least in Tekong if the food is not nice you can go and catch the massive hum there. As big, if not bigger, than our fist. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

At the Changi side while waiting for rpl to head for my first ever trip to tekong when I still have my civilian hairstyle...saw one super firece siao 3 stripes shouting at some peeps like us who were not even recruits yet...i secretly prayed that he won't be my platoon sergeant...

low and behold...he was introduced by the section commander as our platoon sergeant when we were in tekong...😅

Needless to say, we were F left right centre front and back for 3 full months...and we were from the kilo company...as the name suggests ki and lo (up and down in hokkien). We stayed on the top floor of the 6 floors block...everyday ki and lo numberous times...😵

... always must be the first to form up among all companies and must shout and sing louder than other companies...😅

Needless to say, we got the hard earned best company for that intake...but I envied the neighbouring JBL low key slow mo mamba company which consisted of obese and recourse recruits...😁

• Haha! 3

9 hours ago, happy_man said:

haha! Looks like your commander failed to teach the finer art of jungle powder bath - Just start a wet towel, wipe and air dry.

Then lastly finish off with the final touch of Snake Powder ....AHhhh that smell brings back the memory. 😍

The trick is using the right amount of powder without making white cake layer on your dirt-soil buttock and feet.

prickly-heat-powder.jpg

till today i still use..... 🤣... maybe got heroine inside.. addicted

6 hours ago, Tohto said:

Wait kana hunt by wild boar.

hahaha.... during one training in tekong.

we saw plenty of wild boar tracks, some were pretty big ones.

patrolled walking through some waist high bushes... its was like a scene from jurassic park.... 

image.png.417f664bd34e10def28a3c9ba6e0575b.png

the bushes had a torpedo wake and my section mate went :"AHHHH!!!!!" and felled out of sight ... EVERYONE was scared ... untill he stood back up 😆😆:"Im OK Im OK!!!"

he got knocked down by a wild boar.... and none of us saw it... cos it disappeared into the bushes again. ah.... memories, priceless.

• Haha! 4

My son just brought this pack back from his outfield training. 

DHsRcsH.jpg

I do a review Ai Mai? OK got 15 likes I post with Michelin Star plating, 10 likes I post just normal photo...

Cheap thrills to pian praise (just for fun hor, don't throw eggs at me OK?) :D:D

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 5

10 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

DHsRcsH.jpg

I do a review Ai Mai? OK got 15 likes I post with Michelin Star plating, 10 likes I post just normal photo...

Cheap thrills to pian praise (just for fun hor, don't throw eggs at me OK?) :D:D

Any where to get some dog biscuits.. I love it even during my NS days.

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

DHsRcsH.jpg

Now still have the glutinous rice? Find this one taste not bad. Lol.

7 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Any where to get some dog biscuits.. I love it even during my NS days.

Ya, the dog biscuits not bad.

6 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

DHsRcsH.jpg

Wah, glutinous rice! Yums... 

Eh, make sure plating is Loki standard ok! 

• Haha! 1

On 8/14/2021 at 6:29 AM, Othello said:

Wah, glutinous rice! Yums... 

Eh, make sure plating is Loki standard ok! 

He still waiting for 15 likes to show Loki plating standard le?! 😅 If dont have 15 likes, he will show my type of plating standard, see liao immediate no appetite la. Something like my blue colour pail plating. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1