Last 48hrs in SG ... Thank you and Bye bye ...

Wt_know

Turbocharged

Are they really leaving Singapore or just 48hrs video before national day?? Find it hard to believe all these foreign youtubers leaving at the same time. Been following a few for few years. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Are they really leaving Singapore or just 48hrs video before national day?? Find it hard to believe all these foreign youtubers leaving at the same time. Been following a few for few years. 

@Zxcvb  Leaving now cause maybe tio pock liao later when economy turn around they will be back. Only poor Sinkie like us nowhere to run.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

13 minutes ago, Acewin said:

@Zxcvb  Leaving now cause maybe tio pock liao later when economy turn around they will be back. Only poor Sinkie like us nowhere to run.

ATBs... please stay !!! [laugh]

By the way, saw one of my PRC fren say that SG's approach now regarding covid seems to be "to make friends with the coronavirus" [laugh] I think they also feel situation might be dangerous for them not knowing what will be the outcome and also if not health-related, then job-related, because any future what-not-alert or just-in-case-lockdown will affect their livelihoods again.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Machiam paid influencers? All these "channels" posted very similar type of content close to NDP date. Looks like a paid campaign to me. Where got so coincidental one.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

Seems many here chinese no good. This is just part of collabortation among a few youtubers who are still living here. Few months ago the topic was how Singapore has changed them after moving here.  This series is about what they will do if they are living in 48hrs, what they will do and eat etc,. I watched the first video posted few days ago and really touched by the emo expressed. 

• Praise 1

Didn't know about the other YouTubers but I have been following this one for a bit, she has a nice soothing voice and takes a different look at Singapore which I find refreshing.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4