Last 48hrs in SG ... Thank you and Bye bye ...

Wt_know

4 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

But Ah gong now less inclined to give too many to PRC. Too disruptive. Too rich they use money to suppress the local born, too smart become spy!🫢

Too bored , join MCF and create chaos

no wonder now oni u join👻👻

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Wow! Chance upon this vlog. One of the best if not the best imo. A door closed. A new door opened. 😁

The narrative style of presentation for our sunny island indeed give a refreshing perspective relative to those "convention" style.  

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

On 1/28/2023 at 6:20 PM, Mkl22 said:

But Ah gong now less inclined to give too many to PRC. Too disruptive. Too rich they use money to suppress the local born, too smart become spy!🫢

Yesterday at dinner in a restaurant. I saw a huge China family in 2 tables and they lou hei with big abalones (like each one pcs the size an egg at least)

If there are a lot here in SG, we are push out of place liao. Some more they come only buy property and get into food business. Look at China town. For us, we must really do well to compete with these people man

mei mei parent lai liao ... may be come "nego" wedding gifts ... LOL 

can apply PR liao after that ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 6

On 1/30/2023 at 10:06 PM, Arogab said:

Yesterday at dinner in a restaurant. I saw a huge China family in 2 tables and they lou hei with big abalones (like each one pcs the size an egg at least)

If there are a lot here in SG, we are push out of place liao. Some more they come only buy property and get into food business. Look at China town. For us, we must really do well to compete with these people man

The scary part is they are buying up our home. Not those condos but HDB. Not confined to china, I know of one that 'makes' $$$$ doing 2 HDB transactions and now migrated. Singaporeans help to push up the prices for them to speculate. Do we have any such data? 

23 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

The scary part is they are buying up our home. Not those condos but HDB. Not confined to china, I know of one that 'makes' $$$$ doing 2 HDB transactions and now migrated. Singaporeans help to push up the prices for them to speculate. Do we have any such data? 

Not sure man, if info is coming from what we know. Then cannot sustain one. If law allows these people to transact, then we cannot do anything. 

• Praise 1

just look at Chinatown restaurant and many food stalls … 

mostly owned, invested or operated by PRC …  they are damn good in doing F&B biz … at least 1 level up compare to sporean

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

6 hours ago, Wt_know said:

mostly owned, invested or operated by PRC …  they are damn good in doing F&B biz … at least 1 level up compare to sporean

Yes..you look at how they organise their set up from cust seating, placing order to cleaning and seating new customers, some are incredibly fast and productive.

(edited)

mei mei want to marry liao ... want to game the system to get BTO chop chop curry pop?

aiya, marry first la ... continue to stay with in-law, then apply PR can get BTO 4/5 room ... huat huat huat!

pump 1 baby out first ... must give first then can take ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

On 2/20/2023 at 12:56 PM, Wt_know said:

Nowadays I wonder where all that money to operate biz comes from? [laugh]

I used to think prc are damn daring to open biz, be it f&b or enrichment centre for music/art or spa and all that, sinking in and risking loads of money ....but now I know, lost money also never mind, there's millions more where that came from.

Edited by Sosaria

(edited)
On 10/1/2023 at 12:17 PM, Sosaria said:

Nowadays I wonder where all that money to operate biz comes from? [laugh]

I used to think prc are damn daring to open biz, be it f&b or enrichment centre for music/art or spa and all that, sinking in and risking loads of money ....

don't play play hor ... when prc open shop, they don't open 1 ... smelly smelly 2 shops together and then start to open other outlets

you-know-i-know ... what's their strategy la

while washing investing ... also grow the business fast and furious and earn even more ... huat until siao ah!

Edited by Wt_know

On 10/1/2023 at 12:08 PM, Wt_know said:

mei mei want to marry liao ... want to game the system to get BTO chop chop curry pop?

aiya, marry first la ... stay with in-law, then apply PR then can get BTO ... huat huat huat!

must give first then can take ... lol

Until now cannot get PR? Must marry then use husband name to get? 

On 10/1/2023 at 12:20 PM, Sosaria said:

Until now cannot get PR? Must marry then use husband name to get? 

Nowadays not ez to get hor especially under Professional 

↡ Advertisement