Anyone going to buy any new car at Volkswagen Centre Singapore?

kurrent

Hi bro and sis, anyone intend or going to buy any new car at Volkswagen Centre Singapore? Kindly PM me. Currently i have place a deposit at VCS, i intend to purchase another brand but i do not want to forfeit my deposit. If anyone intend to buy a car with VCS, my SE said i can do a transfer to him or her. Im willingly to transfer at a better price. PM me for more detail. 

Admin im not sure whether appropriate to post it here but i hope to find someone who can help me here. Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

33 minutes ago, kurrent said:

Hi bro and sis, anyone intend or going to buy any new car at Volkswagen Centre Singapore? Kindly PM me. Currently i have place a deposit at VCS, i intend to purchase another brand but i do not want to forfeit my deposit. If anyone intend to buy a car with VCS, my SE said i can do a transfer to him or her. Im willingly to transfer at a better price. PM me for more detail. 

Admin im not sure whether appropriate to post it here but i hope to find someone who can help me here. Thank you.

Another brand? Can try skoda then u can transfer ur deposit to scs

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, kurrent said:

Just curious what brand made your heart/wallet sway the other way? 

@BabyBlade Four rings. Actually its my bad. I didnt went down to check the actual car and price. I thought price difference was significant. End up i prefer the leather seats, physical knobs and wireless carplay over vw. Well but its personal preference. Hoping to find someone who is going to get a VW so i wouldnt need to forfeit my deposit. 

16 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Sometimes it’s better to get a midrange model of an entry level brand than an entry level model of a midrange brand.

Yeah but not in this case. Audi A3 is clearly the winner if it is prixed at 130k.

Edited by Logtas

3 minutes ago, Logtas said:

Yeah but not in this case. Audi A3 is clearly the winner if it is prixed at 130k.

I haven't been in the market lately so I'm going to have to take your word for it, although from SGCM's list prices the Golf can be had for as little as 125k while the cheapest A3 is 166k,

Obviously that's before all the overtrades and other financial gymnastics they can do on your trade-in, etc. but in the end its still money from your pocket. 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, kurrent said:

@BabyBlade Four rings. Actually its my bad. I didnt went down to check the actual car and price. I thought price difference was significant. End up i prefer the leather seats, physical knobs and wireless carplay over vw. Well but its personal preference. Hoping to find someone who is going to get a VW so i wouldnt need to forfeit my deposit. 

Plus, a sedan generally looks classier and more expensive than a hatchback. In this case the octavia and the A3 both look better than a vw golf and seems more practical as well. 

Really nothing to justify getting anything other than 3 rings at the 110k to 130k range now 

53 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

I haven't been in the market lately so I'm going to have to take your word for it, although from SGCM's list prices the Golf can be had for as little as 125k while the cheapest A3 is 166k,

Obviously that's before all the overtrades and other financial gymnastics they can do on your trade-in, etc. but in the end its still money from your pocket. 

It is posted openly on Audi Sales page. And still can nego hor... BUT their trade-in price really sucks. 

bLagsAE.jpg

NCe84l9.jpg

UErlYwJ.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8