Anyone going to buy any new car at Volkswagen Centre Singapore?

kurrent

8 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

It is posted openly on Audi Sales page. And still can nego hor... BUT their trade-in price really sucks.

bLagsAE.jpg

Thanks - I guess they're clearing stock for a new model cycle then

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, kurrent said:

Hi bro and sis, anyone intend or going to buy any new car at Volkswagen Centre Singapore? Kindly PM me. Currently i have place a deposit at VCS, i intend to purchase another brand but i do not want to forfeit my deposit. If anyone intend to buy a car with VCS, my SE said i can do a transfer to him or her. Im willingly to transfer at a better price. PM me for more detail. 

Admin im not sure whether appropriate to post it here but i hope to find someone who can help me here. Thank you.

I am not sure how much  of your deposite you are willing to forgo, why not you ask your sales guy to help you transfer  the booking and give him/her some offset. or ask him/her how much  he/she  thinks is a fair amount to help you.  They have transactions every day, i am sure they can do it easily.  No loss for asking, sometimes it may be difficult for them to volunteer themselves but it is different  when you  approach them, money can do wonders. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 7

Ya why don't you ask your SE help you, surely there are ppl who buy from him, so you can transfer to one of his buyer etc? Definitely you'll lose some of your deposit..

Did the TnC change? I thought the 10k deposit is fully refundable. Car is only booked when you put downpayment right, and if they can suggest to transfer, why not just refund.??

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, kurrent said:

@Thaiyotakamli Hi bro. Thanks but im not looking at skoda. If skoda i wouldnt have to ask here already. 

Audi although more prestige but their engine is weak as tuned to slowest output and also spec not as great as skoda. 

Anyway good luck in finding buyer. 

• Praise 2

(edited)

@Thaiyotakamli The A3 im looking at, has the same engine output as VW golf, Seat leon and Skoda Octavia. Im nt looking the car in term of branding. More of overall package. 🙂

Edited by kurrent
  • Praise 4

11 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

It is posted openly on Audi Sales page. And still can nego hor... BUT their trade-in price really sucks. 

bLagsAE.jpg

NCe84l9.jpg

UErlYwJ.jpg

How to resist buying a herman Miller at Ikea prices 😂 

• Haha! 3

34 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Audi although more prestige but their engine is weak as tuned to slowest output and also spec not as great as skoda. 

Anyway good luck in finding buyer. 

Chun boh …

1.5t with hybrid also different output? 
most people who has test driven both non hybrid models finds the golf steering a bit more “chatty “steering  feedback.

but as it’s hybrid, going down corner hard will produce very pronounced under steer for both rides

Understand the TS's needs better now, but as someone said, whoever is considering taking over the booking from you is likely to expect some financial incentive. 

Good luck!

• Haha! 1

Reporting from Ex VW owner, I would NOT even consider one VW car no more, the main problem is NOT the SE, it is the after sale service offered, the VW car will gives problem just the tip of 3 years warranty expiring date plus minus dependent of how often you drive and individual mode of driving habits.( consistently hard braking, cruising or overtaking mode )

Main issue are the leakages issue and Megatronic of manifold valve, it will cause an arm and a leg, mind U . Stay far far away from VW, I don't hate VW, merely i dislike ( Visiting Workshop ) [drivingcar]

18 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

Reporting from Ex VW owner, I would NOT even consider one VW car no more, the main problem is NOT the SE, it is the after sale service offered, the VW car will gives problem just the tip of 3 years warranty expiring date plus minus dependent of how often you drive and individual mode of driving habits.( consistently hard braking, cruising or overtaking mode )

Main issue are the leakages issue and Megatronic of manifold valve, it will cause an arm and a leg, mind U . Stay far far away from VW, I don't hate VW, merely i dislike ( Visiting Workshop ) [drivingcar]

Very hard for ts to sell if u post this thou. I think goin to showroom and camp there maybe a better proposition. Can't depend on the sales person to help u with the transfer when actually that's the easiest option and win-win for them. If they want to close a deal and say they can only offer their customer 2k discount, TS can offer another 2k discount making it a total of 4k. Overall sweeter deal and TS lose 2k instead of 10k

changing one’s mind after signing on the dotted line is an expensive affair

hopefully not for frivolous or trivial reasons 

😬😅

↡ Advertisement