Anyone going to buy any new car at Volkswagen Centre Singapore?

kurrent

15 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Did you talk to the sale guy ? If he/she is willing to do it for a fee, it would be the easiest option. 

we all know sales guy.. one bird in hand oredi wor.. why lose the other bird that flew passed neh?

↡ Advertisement

42 minutes ago, Enye said:

either that, you find a full cash buyer to deal with

😬😅

That's why he is here mah.. MCF famous for FULL CASH PAYMENT de.. whahahahahaha..

1 hour ago, Enye said:

you have to think from the buyer’s perspective.

instead of using cc to pay for the deposit, he has to pay you 8k cash instead

then wait until the entire deal and loan to be effected to take back this cash

otherwise, you have to wait until the whole purchase to be completed and loan effected to take back this 8k…. trust issue

either that, you find a full cash buyer to deal with

😬😅

True.  2k off 10k is not a good deal after analysing. 

58 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

we all know sales guy.. one bird in hand oredi wor.. why lose the other bird that flew passed neh?

I have suggested him to give the sales guy some cut, if the cut is more than the amount of commission he could make from  selling another car , why not ?  And o don't believe  the sales commission could be 2k per car. Of course there might be some company policies to take care of.

Edited by Ct3833

15 minutes ago, kurrent said:

So all the experts here how much should i offer then it seem to be a fair deal? Im all ears.

don't flame me hor ... at least 40-50% discount ... probably 50%

if you believe me ... i ever took over a deposit pay $5K cash to buyer (AD still take it as $10K deposit) and i even change model (buy a different model) ... :D 

it must be a bite that hard to refuse :grin:

just like last time i have a lot of service vouchers ... like $5K+ never used 

also sell at 30-40% disc ... if sell at 10-20% ... where got people bite 

just like watch ... brand new ... left the boutique only ... drop 20% liao same day ... unless it's a LOLEX ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

don't flame me hor ... at least 40-50% discount ... probably 50%

wah.. then hoh living with the bad decision could be a good decision after all. 😂

assuming if can find a full cash buyer, probably need to offer him the extra amount vcs going to charge him for not taking loan to entice him or hope he sympathises with you and pay you the full sum without discount 

for the buyer who is going to take loan, really depends how much cash he is willing cough up to pay you on the spot for the transfer since it is probably not wise to wait until the new car is registered and hope that he pays you when he gets back the cash from the bank (if any)

😬

19 minutes ago, Enye said:

assuming if can find a full cash buyer, probably need to offer him the extra amount vcs going to charge him for not taking loan to entice him or hope he sympathises with you and pay you the full sum without discount 

for the buyer who is going to take loan, really depends how much cash he is willing cough up to pay you on the spot for the transfer since it is probably not wise to wait until the new car is registered and hope that he pays you when he gets back the cash from the bank (if any)

😬

that's why the upfront saving of $5K (pay $5K cash and have a $10K deposit) would negate all the loan interest and whatsnot

hence, like i said ... it must be a bite that hard to refuse ... :grin:

no need to wait whatsoever la ... i met the buyer at AD ... pay $5K cash to buyer 

then take over the deal with the SE ... then i become the buyer liao ... very straightforward

no need to wait simi car registered or what ... unless the COE is already bidded and registered under the person name

i assume COE has not been bidded since kurrent looking for person to take over the sale

if COE has not been bidded ... deposit is just AD internal paperwork ... as long as there is a buyer take over the "sale" even change model also can 

the loan quantum etc is a new negotiation liao ... and deposit is still $10K ... in my previous deal i even tekan for more discount ... LOL

if i back out for whatever reason ... nothing change ... VCS still earn $10K deposit ... just 2 person lost $5K ... lol

if one cant even cough up $5K cash ... one want to buy VeryWorry? [hur] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4

This would be an awesome deal if the new buyer go nego with SE for best price first. After that then tell SE want to transfer deposit and net off the negotiated price. New buyer benefit from Ts 5k discount and AD discount. 

Otherwise if the SE knows the new buyer has a deposit to use and is a 'captive buyer' the SE will have no incentive to give discounts. Then the deal won't be so attractive, new buyer only benefit from Ts discount. Up for TS! 

Edited by tjyand
  • Praise 1

24 minutes ago, tjyand said:

This would be an awesome deal if the new buyer go nego with SE for best price first. After that then tell SE want to transfer deposit and net off the negotiated price. New buyer benefit from Ts 5k discount and AD discount. 

Otherwise if the SE knows the new buyer has a deposit to use and is a 'captive buyer' the SE will have no incentive to give discounts. Then the deal won't be so attractive, new buyer only benefit from Ts discount. Up for TS! 

sounds about right

but no need to squeeze until orange also skin break la

normally take over sale means you have to deal with the same SE that kurrent already pay deposit

ya’ll think can squeeze SE so easily ah

it’s all about what car model, specs, loan, finance rebate, coe and discount (ex-stock), timing want to clock quarter sale, etc

so many factors … when someone posted they got a super duper deal … probably means anyone also can get similar deal for that week where all SE has been empowered by the manager … you think SE can make final decision meh

the discount and OT up and down … actually the profit margin is same same for each car one … just that the “profit” is covered from other sources like loan interest, trade in car profit, ex-stock clearing etc 

ya’ll really think you can outsmart dealer? muahahahaha

timing does make a big diff … if you buy at the right time ie lelong then good la [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

On 8/13/2021 at 11:16 PM, tjyand said:

Plus, a sedan generally looks classier and more expensive than a hatchback. In this case the octavia and the A3 both look better than a vw golf and seems more practical as well. 

Really nothing to justify getting anything other than 3 rings at the 110k to 130k range now 

The Camry says otherwise although that's 132 888.

Definitely if you want BBA or a branded car then A3 is to die for.

• Praise 2

If nobody take your deal? Whats your plan B?

My suggestion, just go ahead with the deal and drive the car for 3yrs, after that sell and buy the correct car..

Wait for today COE bid. If Cheong to $60k car price increase $5k, plus TS give $5k discount off his deposit, it would be a great deal to take over TS’s agreement entirely.

anyway what model?

• Praise 1