Mayhem in Afghanistan after US troops evacuate, 2021

Jamesc

10 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Many of US's ex enemies become allies. No permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests. 

I won't be surprised they are already working together on this secretly. 

In office... even the worst enemies also must work together sometimes,  still smile during company gatherings. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

On 8/26/2021 at 10:11 PM, Nolicense said:

he is an attention seeker. this attempt is by far the best from him. his material is errrr... low brow, but this one quite classy.. nice..

i actually quite like namwee.

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Saw one of his recent video where he channelled RM1 MILLION worth Corona supplies to various hospitals. The company he got the money from decided to remain anonymous. At least he put his effort in.

yes. I watched that too.

During the original MCO last year. He went to both peninsula and east malaysia. Visiting multiple charities and donated money and supplies. Some are raised by him, some are raised by followers/malaysians.
Featured the charities and organisations.
Got orphanage, got social welfare clubs, disabled/welfare homes, abandoned dog shelters hidden deep inside jungles. These aren't govt funded. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

what??? No GLC directorship?? No million dollar retirement handshake?? How about at least Taliban mentor minister for a while??

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Playtime said:

what??? No GLC directorship?? No million dollar retirement handshake?? How about at least Taliban mentor minister for a while??

If got such good kangtao who wants to be transport minister of such...?😅

A decent guy making a noble living...

Hope he pick up the German language soon to help with more immigrants from his war torn country in order to help them out since he'll be multilingualistic...

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Given the benefit of doubt this is not for propaganda purpose,

doing an honest day's job to feed his family regardless of circumstance is True Dignity.

Not sure if MPs can appreciate that 

Pandering to psychopath type CEOs and comparing bank accounts is shallow beyond words...

These public servants should just earn their meal from the corporate world as their values don't coincide

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Taleban says Afghans will be able to travel freely in future
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/taleban-says-afghans-will-be-able-to-travel-freely-in-future

“Calling on Afghans to unite to rebuild their country, Stanikzai said that trained and educated people should come back to work.

"The ground is prepared for the doctors, engineers and teachers that Afghanistan needs and for people from every profession, whether civilian or military. All are invited to start their work," he said.

Coming after a separate statement calling on female health staff to return to work, the message underlined efforts by the Taleban to reassure Afghans and the international community that they do not plan a return to their previous harsh rule.”

See lah! See lah!

If only he was smarter, he could have helped himself to 169m

and private jet himself to Dubai and live the good life!

:D

On 8/28/2021 at 9:53 AM, Ody_2004 said:

Show me an honest man and I will show you a fool.

This is the real problem of society today.

Too many people think the above statement is true.

I do not!

My mother's MIL said to my mother.

If a woman offered a man free and the man don't makan he is a fool.

I actually think the man is a fool to makan

unless he is young free and single

and the lady is can lah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1