Mayhem in Afghanistan after US troops evacuate, 2021

Jamesc

15 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

Lao Lee is always right...

switzerland decided they were going to be a nation. they are made of 4 distinct ethnicities.. but germans make up 60-70% of them.

they stay neutral in ww2. they had banking to make money off. they are a mountainous country.

afghan looks similar from the surface but throw in extremism they will never resemble anything remotely like switzerland. maybe it is the culture.. idk.. but switzerland is special. maybe hard to replicate for anyone.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

51 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Personally, I don't think China's solutions to terrorism look good but judging on the terrorist attacks for the past 15 years, you know that at least those solutions are working now.

Can you imagine a government allowing terrorist attacks every year and then not having any solutions to it?

Vocational centres, rehab centres or whatever you call it, is not something new. Indonesia has done it and it was featured on CNA. Below is a CNA link on YouTube (age-restricted).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thJUJgOo0cs&list=PL8wGns8WTApMAegOL_OIswZfBqUD7iBkW&index=1&t=3s

At the end of the day, Xinjiang Uyghurs problems are a combination of religious radicalisation and separatism. US has admitted to funding them.

I mean we can all sit high and judge on how people solve their problems when we don't have such problems ourselves, but I have to remind you that religious radicalisation is not limited to adults but also children. They start young.

France, with their own problems are turning to using tougher measures to fight terrorism. Perhaps you could argue that it infringes human rights and freedom through surveillance.

Perhaps you could say that it's heavy-handed. But until you propose better solutions, it's meaningless to criticise those that want to tackle terrorism.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/23/world/europe/france-terrorism-islamist-extremism-laws-passed.html

Finally, since you are critical of solutions to terrorism and radicalisation, I'll ask you if you can propose better solutions?

You are a smart guy, I'll like to hear your thoughts.

Of cos need tough measures to fight those extremist. but there's a line. 

France .. arguably whole of Europe.. allowed extremist to exist in the misguided definition of "cultural diversity" or "multi culturalism". the wholesale unchecked admittance of so called "refugees" didn't help. Probably too late in some ways.

China otoh went from targeting crimes to targeting a whole group. 

Below excerpt of UN definition.. not mine ... of genocide. (Btw I not Muslim either)

"The Convention defines genocide as an intentional effort to completely or partially destroy a group based on its nationality, ethnicity, race, or religion. It recognizes several acts as constituting genocide, such as imposing birth control and forcibly transferring children, and further criminalizes complicity, attempt, or incitement of its commission"

It's easy to mentally isolate and think :"they deserve it, won't happen to me never mind." Now just imagine Singapore adopted the china model 🤯... 

Of cos some people .. not saying you.. would deny anything happened, the children are ok, those are schools,  people are free etc.. that's a personal moral viewpoint issue. 

CNA reported Afghanistan had over 300000 military and police with many latest military equipment given to them by USA. Taleban had about 75000 people.

What will happen to those equipment now that Taleban took over again? Good luck.

The president left in a helicopter FULL OF CASH.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/16/afghan-president-fled-with-cars-helicopter-full-of-money-russia/

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

the western soldiers are using Afghanistan kids are training target using acts like cutting the children throats.

if u are 1 of the parents that kids have been cut throat by the AM  soldiers? what will be on your mind??

Bro... Your tracks are on a cliff edge ... maybe that train of thought need to go back to depot do some maintenance 🤔

5 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

What will happen to those equipment now that Taleban took over again? Good luck.

I hear Thailand Philippines and indo got good market demand for those 😬

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

CNA reported Afghanistan had over 300000 military and police with many latest military equipment given to them by USA. Taleban had about 75000 people.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/16/afghan-president-fled-with-cars-helicopter-full-of-money-russia/

Saw a report from UK last. They did a survey to understand why normal afghan male choose the taliban over the regular gov and the numbers etc etc

The result is about 90% choose the taliban . 

The regular afghan soldiers is basically fighting the whole nation. Without the money and support from the allies soldiers.  It no surprise they fall so fast

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Bro... Your tracks are on a cliff edge ... maybe that train of thought need to go back to depot do some maintenance 🤔

Failure to understand this is why the allies fail.

They are not going to have peace or win over the ppl if their soldiers are killing the kids and kins of the average afghan citizens .

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

“Four cars were full of money, they tried to stuff another part of the money into a helicopter, but not all of it fit. And some of the money was left lying on the tarmac,” Ishchenko was quoted as saying.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

On a lighter note,

been watching many of the videos by foreign news channels and showing clips of the roads of Kabul, one thing that struck me is that other than all the Hilux pickups used by Talibans, I could not see any normal car which is non-Toyota. Majority was different generations of corolla....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

On a lighter note,

been watching many of the videos by foreign news channels and showing clips of the roads of Kabul, one thing that struck me is that other than all the Hilux pickups used by Talibans, I could not see any normal car which is non-Toyota. Majority was different generations of corolla....

Suit your nick to a T...haha.

4 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

On a lighter note,

the sad thing is the latest corolla is no where as lasting as the older model liao😅

10 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

“Four cars were full of money, they tried to stuff another part of the money into a helicopter, but not all of it fit. And some of the money was left lying on the tarmac,” Ishchenko was quoted as saying.

corruption is 1 of their major downfall. same as  SV last time. it make it impossible for the average citizen to make a living, they simply got no choice but to choose the other side.

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Is this true? I saw this circulating around

273839064935370799.jpg

With the number of ft scholarships Singapore gave out... hmm 🤔... 

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Of cos need tough measures to fight those extremist. but there's a line. 

France .. arguably whole of Europe.. allowed extremist to exist in the misguided definition of "cultural diversity" or "multi culturalism". the wholesale unchecked admittance of so called "refugees" didn't help. Probably too late in some ways.

China otoh went from targeting crimes to targeting a whole group. 

Below excerpt of UN definition.. not mine ... of genocide. (Btw I not Muslim either)

"The Convention defines genocide as an intentional effort to completely or partially destroy a group based on its nationality, ethnicity, race, or religion. It recognizes several acts as constituting genocide, such as imposing birth control and forcibly transferring children, and further criminalizes complicity, attempt, or incitement of its commission"

It's easy to mentally isolate and think :"they deserve it, won't happen to me never mind." Now just imagine Singapore adopted the china model 🤯... 

Of cos some people .. not saying you.. would deny anything happened, the children are ok, those are schools,  people are free etc.. that's a personal moral viewpoint issue. 

All evidence of genocide has come from one person so far. Every media that claimed genocide quoted one person. A "scholar" named Adrian Zenz.

Now, let's look at his research and his graph of birth control. Do you see any problem?

EbqMk3pUMAAEWnW.thumb.jpg.4e27743591bc47937f2010df666ad427.jpg

1,000 IUD per capita? PER CAPITA

This graph below is also from Adrian Zenz's research.

1_aPnKwrZkD8t3HaUG3ghBUg.png.2f783d48c7ed5cc567f74014db5131b0.png

I don't know how he claimed genocide when the Uyghur population is increasing and Han Chinese decreasing (this is his graph from HIS RESEARCH, not mine). With his graph alone, it's enough to say that there isn't a genocide going on.  

Perhaps you can argue about cultural genocide; forcing women to not wear Burka. I think it's fair if you support that notion. But calling it genocide based on a poor research? From a "scholar" of Victims of Communism?

Finally, I agree with you that subjecting the entire Uyghur population to punishment/discrimination is ridiculous. Then again, what we are seeing is the absence of refugees crisis or fightback against genocide/discrimination. All testimonies of human rights abuses, rapes, beating were from people outside Xinjiang and coincidentally, linked with ETIM.

Strange.

• Haha! 2

21 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I think the president surfed MCF often.

FULL CASH!

• Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

All evidence of genocide has come from one person so far. Every media that claimed genocide quoted one person. A "scholar" named Adrian Zenz.

Now, let's look at his research and his graph of birth control. Do you see any problem?

EbqMk3pUMAAEWnW.thumb.jpg.4e27743591bc47937f2010df666ad427.jpg

1,000 IUD per capita? PER CAPITA

This graph below is also from Adrian Zenz's research.

1_aPnKwrZkD8t3HaUG3ghBUg.png.2f783d48c7ed5cc567f74014db5131b0.png

I don't know how he claimed genocide when the Uyghur population is increasing and Han Chinese decreasing (this is his graph from HIS RESEARCH, not mine). With his graph alone, it's enough to say that there isn't a genocide going on.  

Perhaps you can argue about cultural genocide; forcing women to not wear Burka. I think it's fair if you support that notion. But calling it genocide based on a poor research? From a "scholar" of Victims of Communism?

Finally, I agree with you that subjecting the entire Uyghur population to punishment/discrimination is ridiculous. Then again, what we are seeing is the absence of refugees crisis or fightback against genocide/discrimination. All testimonies of human rights abuses, rapes, beating were from people outside Xinjiang and coincidentally, linked with ETIM.

Strange.

that guy is a shill. bot and paid for

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1