Bridgestone sends you racing with the new Potenza Sport tyres

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Purchase a new set of Potenza Sport tyres from any authorised dealer and you might be off for some racing excitement!

25481_p1_s_1.jpg

From now until 17 October 2021, the first 200 customers that purchase a set of Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres from any authorised dealer will qualify to win either two entry passes to e-racing experience centre The Legion of Racers Xperience Studio, or two entry passes for a go-karting experience at the KF1 circuit, depending on the size of tyres purchased.

To stand a chance to win either prize, all you need to do is purchase any four pieces of Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres from any authorised Bridgestone dealers from 18 August to 17 October 2021, and register your warranty online.

Find out more about the giveaway here.

https://www.bridgestone.com.sg/en/tyre/potenza-sport

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

First and foremost, the tyres must perform well both in wet and dry condition and the price is reasonable! Race or no race is not important. I take it as a distraction!😊

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
16 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

First and foremost, the tyres must perform well both in wet and dry condition and the price is reasonable! Race or no race is not important. I take it as a distraction!😊

I am a hardcore believer of Bridgestone. When my current bridgestone RE004 finish, I will change to this to see if it perform well in wet & dry!

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
52 minutes ago, Beregond said:

ya found it. 

kenna confused 

i check it suppose to replace s001. 

No. Not really the real replacement for S001 is S007A. (Made In Japan)

38 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Where does this new Potenza Sports sits among the various range?? You got RE004, S007, RE050, S001.

The new Bridgestone Potenza Sport is a direct answer to PS4 and Pzero. These tyres are R&D and manufactured in the Europe. The Bridgestone R&D team from Europe are hardworking enough to come out with their own answer to compete with PS4 and Pzero with the All-New Potenza Sport. So if I were to say, this is on-par with the S007A current line-up. Just that one is born in Europe, one is born in Japan. Both are heavily tested and R&D to produce these UHP tyres.

Anyone wanna sponsor me the new set of Potenza Sport? I will do my real review here. hahahahaha.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Purchase a new set of Potenza Sport tyres from any authorised dealer and you might be off for some racing excitement!

25481_p1_s_1.jpg

From now until 17 October 2021, the first 200 customers that purchase a set of Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres from any authorised dealer will qualify to win either two entry passes to e-racing experience centre The Legion of Racers Xperience Studio, or two entry passes for a go-karting experience at the KF1 circuit, depending on the size of tyres purchased.

To stand a chance to win either prize, all you need to do is purchase any four pieces of Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres from any authorised Bridgestone dealers from 18 August to 17 October 2021, and register your warranty online.

Find out more about the giveaway here.

https://www.bridgestone.com.sg/en/tyre/potenza-sport

Do I need to have a sport car or sporty car to extract the full potential of the tyres?:D

Or can those tyres make my mundane car feels like I am driving a sport or sporty car? :D:D

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Do I need to have a sport car or sporty car to extract the full potential of the tyres?:D

Or can those tyres make my mundane car feels like I am driving a sport or sporty car? :D:D

Is your rims size 17"? If you have a 17" rim, you can get one of these. The starting size is from 17" onwards. hahahah.

You no need to be a Usain bolt to wear a Puma what. You don't have to be Messi to wear an adidas. You like you buy.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Is your rims size 17"? If you have a 17" rim, you can get one of these. The starting size is from 17" onwards. hahahah.

You no need to be a Usain bolt to wear a Puma what. You don't have to be Messi to wear an adidas. You like you buy.

Yes. I think the tyres will look good on these rims. :)1200px-Suzuki_Alto_800_GL_2011a.jpg.3498986869c4a5c9873e8cee400d74fa.jpg

• Haha! 1

wah nice....i tried s007a on my previous car

probably go for this when i change the tyres of my current car

😁

• Praise 1

Interesting. Seems more wet focused, with less noise but worse threadlife when compared to S007A, looking at Bridgestone website. 

Online reviews seem promising putting these on par with CSC6 and PS4S!

I'll definitely be getting these after my current V105 wears out more!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 1/5/2022 at 4:10 AM, ER-3682 said:

You just started Driving.?

Hi ER-3682, no no i am using Michelin.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:16 PM, kobayashiGT said:

I am a hardcore believer of Bridgestone. When my current bridgestone RE004 finish, I will change to this to see if it perform well in wet & dry!

@kobayashiGThi there, can you please comment/review about the RE004? do you recommend it?

↡ Advertisement