UCL, UEL, ECL 2021/22

Spring

Villareal 0 : 2 ManU

Does that indicates that the players wants Ole to be sacked ? :ninja:

Both are away games with one at the bottom of EPL table and the other in UCL. :wut:

Same set of players played in the last Ole game incharge. Why the vast different ????  :slow:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Both are away games with one at the bottom of EPL table and the other in UCL. :wut:

Same set of players played in the last Ole game incharge. Why the vast different ????  :slow:

Ole won against psg. And then was given a long term contract. 

Give carrick the long term contract!

------------------------

Yes. Same group of players. Same group of backroom staffs. One session of training (placing cone) prior flying off to the match. Like some commentators said. They are cheat. Cheated the fans(paying ticket) . Cheated the board(sacking ole). They are players paid million a year and "down tool" to get their manager sack. 

• Praise 1

wow, Chelsea's form is reminiscent of Pool in 2019/2020, maybe even better! Somemore without their record STAR striker. 

the EPL and UCL is surely theirs to lose 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

No more hand signals?

:D

501365869_download(3).jpeg.57da6f486faec9ea6652132ad6e42199.jpeg

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

no lol

didnt watch the game. but from highlight, they kio tio first goal. a gift from vill.😂

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Othello said:

wow, Chelsea's form is reminiscent of Pool in 2019/2020, maybe even better! Somemore without their record STAR striker. 

the EPL and UCL is surely theirs to lose 

in fact i think lukaku slow chelsea atack down. they need to play him in a different way.

chelsea lost chilwell and kante ( again) this morning..........

and i think the manager lost confident with alonso. i bet he gonna be replace soon . ......

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Good for liv and mc. I think they would be happier to meet mu in knockout instead of villareal :D

all 4 epl team make the group stage

pools top group of death easily😅

hope they pang chance for milan to go through also😁

i thought seria A team will struggle. but still inter and juv through. 

milan and alalanta still got outside hope

On 11/24/2021 at 1:01 PM, Yeshe said:

Good for liv and mc. I think they would be happier to meet mu in knockout instead of villareal :D

Next round ie Round of 16, teams from same country can’t face each other. Q/Final onwards can though.

• Praise 2

On 11/24/2021 at 8:53 AM, Beregond said:

in fact i think lukaku slow chelsea atack down. they need to play him in a different way.

chelsea lost chilwell and kante ( again) this morning..........

and i think the manager lost confident with alonso. i bet he gonna be replace soon . ......

I don’t think Tuchel lost confidence in Alonso. More like Chilwell played well when given the chance n so took back the LB spot. That said, everyone knows Alonso is good attacking but not so solid defensively n hence Tuchel put in Azpi when Chilwell got injured esp as Chelsea were already leading. 

It seems Saul has played LB for Ath Madrid before so he could also deputise but seems he doesn’t like playing there n was one of the reasons why he moved to Chelsea. Sometimes u got to grasp your opportunity when it comes, even playing in different roles to make yourself undroppable. Teams like Chelsea with so many options means competition for places is so tough.

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Spring said:

I don’t think Tuchel lost confidence in Alonso. More like Chilwell played well when given the chance n so took back the LB spot. That said, everyone knows Alonso is good attacking but not so solid defensively n hence Tuchel put in Azpi when Chilwell got injured esp as Chelsea were already leading. 

It seems Saul has played LB for Ath Madrid before so he could also deputise but seems he doesn’t like playing there n was one of the reasons why he moved to Chelsea. Sometimes u got to grasp your opportunity when it comes, even playing in different roles to make yourself undroppable. Teams like Chelsea with so many options means competition for places is so tough.

really gutted chilwell get inj. could be out for the season. he is having the form of his life.

juv is really rough that game.

chelsea def look strong now. but alot of them are near the end of their contract , if things dun go well, we could find ourself no defenders. 

On 11/30/2021 at 9:10 AM, Beregond said:

messi win again...

buay sian meh.........

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12482546/lionel-messi-wins-record-seventh-mens-ballon-dor

Lionel Messi wins record seventh men's Ballon d'Or

Kelong one ... :lll._.:

85% of European club managers and sports critics were surprised by Messi win. :slow:

And all refused to commence on it....  [lipsrsealed]

Everyone expercted Lewandowski to win :we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

85% of European club managers and sports critics were surprised by Messi win. :slow:

i think which is why fifa break up with it

58 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

This machiam like Beauty Pageant.... Subjective ...maybe behind the scene got some bosses making the final say just like Hong Kong Beauty pageant, except Messi prob no need to open his legs. 😁

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Hosaybo said:

This machiam like Beauty Pageant.... Subjective ...maybe behind the scene got some bosses making the final say just like Hong Kong Beauty pageant, except Messi prob no need to open his legs. 😁

Rear ... [sly]

:XD:

11 minutes ago, Beregond said:

😅

Portuguese teams are always like that. Esp when you have the Grandmaster - PEPE 😁

ATM, on the other hand is the reigning La Liga champion, they have good players. I dunno why Simeone want to create a footbrawl team that always play all these silly games. haiz. Play hard is one thing, dirty is another. SCUMS. 

↡ Advertisement