Is this Road Hog or Not Road Hog?

Fitvip

From the video Vezel just filtered back into 2nd lane and it does seems like the cam car's speed is accelerating, although not that much faster, but definitely able to overtake with his current speed. 

So presuming he is trying to overtake Vezel, then is it still road hogging?

unless of course after overtaking Vezel he continues to stay in lane 1 and cruise along, obviously that we wouldn't know. 🤷‍♂️

↡ Advertisement

knn this is MCF!!!

knn u all know weekend down is knn sibei sad u know!!!

nothing to read!!!

wah lan eh!!!

MCF is my life!!!

no MCF is like eating ice kachang without ice!!!

macam die!!!

• Haha! 9

The traffic police, please open your eyes and give the driver of the white BMW a heavy fine and demerit points for dangerous driving and speeding. Let's hope the insurance premium for renewal sky rocket high high. Hopefully all these costs and penalties will help keep rude, aggressive and dangerous drivers off Singapore's road. 

Let's make Singapore a better and safer place to live in when such drivers can no longer drive. 

Thank you to the video uploader for helping the driver of the Vezel with video evidence so that the BMW driver can be hit hard with premium increase. 

Edited by carsaretooexpensiveinsg

33 minutes ago, carsaretooexpensiveinsg said:

The traffic police, please open your eyes and give the driver of the white BMW a heavy fine and demerit points for dangerous driving and speeding. Let's hope the insurance premium for renewal sky rocket high high. Hopefully all these costs and penalties will help keep rude, aggressive and dangerous drivers off Singapore's road. 

Let's make Singapore a better and safer place to live in when such drivers can no longer drive. 

Thank you to the video uploader for helping the driver of the Vezel with video evidence so that the BMW driver can be hit hard with premium increase. 

Ah, fresh meat. 

Welcome to the anti-hogging, full cash Fight Club. 

Good luck. 😂😂😂

• Haha! 7

38 minutes ago, carsaretooexpensiveinsg said:

carsaretooexpensivetodriveliketurtle, i like your nic.. what? thats not your nic? 

carsaretooexpensivetopayfullcash, you come to the wrong forum liao.. muahahaha

• Haha! 3

@Fitvip The TP is missing one sentence, " provided the slower lane is not empty".

Anyone drive on right most lane on expressway is always a road hogger if the slower lane is not occupied especially if they drive within speed limit, PERIOD, 

Edited by kr_mcf
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Wildfaye29 said:

knn this is MCF!!!

knn u all know weekend down is knn sibei sad u know!!!

nothing to read!!!

wah lan eh!!!

MCF is my life!!!

no MCF is like eating ice kachang without ice!!!

macam die!!!

i pity u... i more sad if sbf down 😜

• Haha! 1

If there is a doubt, then he is definitely road hogging.

This belongs to the same group of questions as "is m235 a M car?" and "is twin scroll turbo considered twin turbo?"

Road hog. But white BMW displayed reckless driving plus over confidence in own skills. 

Did that white BMW then full stopped on the 2nd lane?

He/She should signal, no wait, BMW signal for show only.

He/She should filter as safely (he/she must really try to do it safely) to the road shoulder and let the Buzzer, I mean, Vezel meet him/her to then point finger/scream/shout/argue, whatever, just cannot admit his/her fault (good old insurance company say so cos it is better to be a liar than speak the truth.) Gone are the days where a gentleman's words are gold.

These days, in-vehicle cameras are worth more than words from a fellow human being. Came to a point where humans cannot be trusted liao. 

Stay safe and drive defensively. Idiots aplenty on the roads these days. They are also blatant liars, no balls and spine. 

Make sure u have a working cam in ride. Save the trouble of arguing and cows come home also no use. 😂

Cheers 

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Show me someone that admit they are a road hogger in SG.

And I will show you a virgin in Geylang.

:D

Dear James,

I hereby admit and confess that I have been a road hogger in SG.😔

Please show me a virgin in  Geylang.😙😙

• Haha! 1

Do you all find it strange,after the BMW hit the Vezel,the BMW does an E-Brake,& force the Vezel to stop,maybe it could be CNB chasing after the Vezel for suspected Drug Case.

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

what's the story huh? BM blaming cam car for road hog?

2 different matters imo... road hog or not doesn't give him the license to overtake and cut recklessly

• Praise 2

can tell BMW is an inexpeience driver driving recklessly.  First, he overtook with poor position judgement, second, after the impact, he stepped on emergency brake which can be very dangerous to the car behind and around him . One more point, the  ABS on the rear  left wheel did not seem to be working basing on the tyre mark on the road, likely there was already error but he did not fix it ? i could be wrong. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2