Is this Road Hog or Not Road Hog?

Fitvip

23 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Probably media faculty. Educational video major. 

I'm sure professor Jamesc would like to access and ASSess their (inter) course project...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Why did the BMW driver e-brake after sideswipe the Vezel? BMW trying to get the Vezel to knock into him from behind and claim Vezel fault instead?
Even after the initial sidesipe incident, there is no need to e-brake. Can gently coast to the side of the espressway to access damage.

from wat i see

cam car was not hogging becos the vezel was in front of it and cam car was stuck @ 90kmh

after the vezel filtered, cam car actually speed up to 95kmh until hand gun bmw came along

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
22 hours ago, Fat_slayer said:

Maybe if camcar did not road hog, the BMW would not have to make that overtaking and hit the Vezel.

Yes, to me camcar is road hogging as he had blocked a faster car from overtaking, intentionally or not.  Camcar is not TP has no right to prevent other humans from driving faster than the speed limit permits... 

Maybe if bmw driver wasn’t born, these isn’t anything to talk about now. 🤣

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Maybe if bmw driver wasn’t born, these isn’t anything to talk about now. 🤣

If the BMW driver parents did not have sex that faithful dark and stormy night and hand gun themselves...

Edited by Wildfaye29
Typo
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

If the BMW driver parents did not have sex that faithful dark and stormy night and hand gun themselves...

Hand gun is heredity

1 hour ago, Flying_genie said:

Why did the BMW driver e-brake after sideswipe the Vezel? BMW trying to get the Vezel to knock into him from behind and claim Vezel fault instead?

An idiot is an idiot is an idiot - jamesc favourite saying.

Stupid people don't do just 1 stupid thing, they do stupid thing after stupid thing!

:D

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

That what these things are for!

image.thumb.png.77972847d89dce9723c0395a14cd2c37.png

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

I'm sure professor Jamesc would like to access and ASSess their (inter) course project...

I only do 100% full check assessments.

image.png.ee0d7c6e09c4428b63ed614fcb30cd2f.png

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

An idiot is an idiot is an idiot - jamesc favourite saying.

Stupid people don't do just 1 stupid thing, they do stupid thing after stupid thing!

Like the parents hand gun then the kid hand gun and so on

This calls for

斩草除根 If not hand gun 又生

• Haha! 1

Road hoggers are the source to accidents in some circumstance. Some people are in a rush but these big ego drivers force others to drive behind him thus creating many dangerous stunts from other drivers who wants to overtake. For God sake, if the front is damn clear please move left and let other pass. Why must force others to follow you or force others to do dangerous stunts like overtake from the left.  

Edited by Renegade777
  • Praise 3

On 8/26/2021 at 8:14 PM, Fitvip said:

Haha, the cylinders are concealed. How many, it does not matter, as long as it is the ultimate driving machine is already satki enough! There is one with dark tint all round, which is always parked at his grandfather's parking place below my block. It looks damn fierce. A check revealed it as a 1.6 litres only.

1.6 is quite a good Mini Cooper S engine .. it’s 1.5 that has the unbalanced shaft that requires counter balance

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

In JCW guise, it can hit 218hp.

I think 2 version 156 bhp n 181bhp.. pop a juice burger n probably already max out with 5% safety headroom .

but all this is quite irrelevant to those who buy plastic Prada bag .. 

At the end of the day, having the blue propelled on a kopitiam table will reverse your age n image by about 30 years when the beer lady call u “ swAi kar “ ….

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I think 2 version 156 bhp n 181bhp.. pop a juice burger n probably already max out with 5% safety headroom .

but all this is quite irrelevant to those who buy plastic Prada bag .. 

At the end of the day, having the blue propelled on a kopitiam table will reverse your age n image by about 30 years when the beer lady call u “ swAi kar “ ….

I am driving N18 with 184hp FWD.

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I am driving N18 with 184hp FWD.

Oops .. din know u own a 3series efficient dynamics 

Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement