Japan going back to the past seige mentally

Nolicense

I see parallels in the way they are brain washing their young. disturbing even though i watch a lot of jap education bideos.. ahem.. 

PYH2021081608030007300_P4.jpg

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20210816003900325

china and korea not happy jap propagandize their kids against them. isnt this an adult thing? even most adults dont understand the historical bad blood let alone kids.

this brain washing kids is historically very prominent in japan during the militarizing years

https://apjjf.org/-Owen-Griffiths/2528/article.html

other countries large scale brainwash their kids too, like the germans did with hitler youth or china did the red guards.

its just not a good idea to indoctrinate kids when even as adults most never achieve critical reasoning skills. 

japs probably looking at creating a pre ww2 society again. not that it would happen but its just sad that they do this.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Shocked 4
  • Haha! 1

Yup school text book rewritten to erase all the atrocities of WW2.

:D

I went to peace museum in Hiroshima and they only show themselves as victims.

They "forgot" all the atrocities they committed against others.

But the most ironic thing the Japanese do is to the survivors of the atomic bomb.

And this is super ironic and not one Japanese can see it!

The Japanese criticise US for dropping the Atomic bomb saying it was cruel and inhumane.

And they are absolutely right.

Then the Japanese create a name for the survivors of the Atomic bomb - the Hibakusha.

And what do the Japanese people do to the survivors that they say US treated them in a cruel and inhumane way?

The Japanese outcast and ostracise them, treat them as less than human and shut the out of society!

Isn't that cruel and inhumane to their own people?

• Praise 4
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

I see parallels in the way they are brain washing their young. disturbing even though i watch a lot of jap education bideos.. ahem.. 

PYH2021081608030007300_P4.jpg

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20210816003900325

china and korea not happy jap propagandize their kids against them. isnt this an adult thing? even most adults dont understand the historical bad blood let alone kids.

this brain washing kids is historically very prominent in japan during the militarizing years

https://apjjf.org/-Owen-Griffiths/2528/article.html

other countries large scale brainwash their kids too, like the germans did with hitler youth or china did the red guards.

its just not a good idea to indoctrinate kids when even as adults most never achieve critical reasoning skills. 

japs probably looking at creating a pre ww2 society again. not that it would happen but its just sad that they do this.

every country do  same thing.

which country will teach the kids all the bad thing which your country did in the pass??

mostly will brush in through and focus on the glory part.

even sg is the same. 

• Haha! 5

18 minutes ago, Beregond said:

which country will teach the kids all the bad thing which your country did in the pass??

even sg is the same. 

germany lor.. they very bad.. show their kids how they exterminate jews...

• Praise 8

I don't think any country is that bad when compared to MCF. People can get ban for frivolous reasons. If such things can happen in MCF why not at the level of society or even country.

To broaden your perspective read ST otherwise don't blame anyone if you turned out eventually to be a mountain tortoise.

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

germany lor.. they very bad.. show their kids how they exterminate jews...

is it? i believe germany is 1 of the axis power that come to term that germany was the bad guy in ww2.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

I don't think any country is that bad when compared to MCF. People can get ban for frivolous reasons. If such things can happen in MCF why not at the level of society or even country.

MCF got thousands of posts.

Who only some people get banned?

:D

I recycle from - thousands of cars drive PIE why only a few idiots crash?

Very environmental hor.

image.png.226e91d1f53a44aa2b448cf1da35ca65.png

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Holocaust Memorials in Germany

image.thumb.png.976b180b07a9fc39910cd8604fa996d0.png

image.png.7c4b180f1a2dade2c249a2b1462f42b5.png

image.thumb.png.d29e929f59470a7f630a0aa60af150a4.png

image.png.d876ef972efa0c3522dd2fcc1bb1a4d5.png

image.thumb.png.be30daa807335c3af24ed7fc1d71d688.png

image.png.6e8d030902131a9d6d2736e182e730ca.png

image.png.e6bbc68a459ac08af03b28c802acb1e6.png

the germans are the gold standard for acknowledging their past.

yet... sometimes it seems they are going over board to the extend of possibly instilling guilt on the current generation who had no part in it.

its arguably the reason many in EU blame them for starting the whole uncontrolled refugee problem in EU .... germany made a huge mistake IMO that the whole EU will pay dearly.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

that's i respect Germany more than Japan...

well, even in Singapore i see some cars paste Imperial Japan flag onto them... surprise they are not scratched 😏

• Haha! 1

They are keen to go back to their glorious imperialist days. Their politics are made up of descendants of war criminals but end of the day, they are just a colonial outpost for the Americans.

20210828_174335.thumb.jpg.bcbed3b787b52a637145942b3b8b90d2.jpg

The Americans would never trust or allow Japan to become a military superpower just to counter China. Simply because deep inside they know what they did to Japan and also fear revenge.

Those politicians in Japan can pray to their war criminals granddaddy for all they like. They can twist their history, they can brainwash their young but they will never get another chance to threaten the world again.

They are just a US dumping ground and I have never seen a more subservient servant to US.

Screenshot_20210828_174505.thumb.jpg.75ac3615124a232b7c225fb9d35f105d.jpg

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

even sg is the same. 

"Every country"??

Look at post-WW2 Germany for a counter-example.

EDIT: posted this before I saw others have already made my point above. This is why I greatly respect Germany. Far more than Japan and "face-saving Asians" in general. 

AMDK are not all like the Germans. A lot of British tards are in denial about the evils of their own imperialist past, for example. Germany deserves a special respect for the way they teach history to their kids to this day.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Playtime said:

the germans are the gold standard for acknowledging their past.

yet... sometimes it seems they are going over board to the extend of possibly instilling guilt on the current generation who had no part in it.

its arguably the reason many in EU blame them for starting the whole uncontrolled refugee problem in EU .... germany made a huge mistake IMO that the whole EU will pay dearly.

germany has many burdens it has to carry. ww2, after that the east german stasi, white supremacy (though they didnt invent it). they need to over compensate to atone.. 

we know the decedents had no part in it. as christian people they can believe the sins of the father visits upon his son. maybe after 75 years they are less religious. idk. the few germans i meet are dam friendly. no airs.

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

is it? i believe germany is 1 of the axis power that come to term that germany was the bad guy in ww2.

actually after ww1 germany was in a real shit place.. thats why we should not treat the defeated nations like that.

the people knew hardship after ww1. they were willing to work hard to get what they felt were unfair treatment to them. 

the world was still might is right in those years so i dont really fault germany following the military route second time round. some people theorize that germany was going to economically bankrupt in 1939, thats why they had to start the war. a very scary thought if you know many wars are fought on borrowed money.

• Praise 1

The 1900s were a terrible time. Many crooks like the Japanese war criminals have gotten away with it and now their descendants  are going to try the same thing.

Same shit happened in Europe. The photo below shows a father starring at what is left of his 5 year old kid just because he didn't manage to harvest enough rubber for the day. The guy responsible is the shitlead called Leopold II and his descendant is still the king of belgium. PWUI!~

image.png.da590cc0bd134632afab5033726f7c99.png

Edited by ToyotaShuttle
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 2