CCP Wanshui

Voodooman

9 hours ago, Arogab said:

Probably these guys still not catch up by the CCP yet. Or CCP see them not in the eyes.

My Boss not Citizen but still got business listed there lah. Or maybe we are still small compare to many many business there. Haha

As foreign-owned business, CCP branch in the company usually are small and don't have much say.

On the other hand, maybe your boss gives them more say.

😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Wt_know said:

the "ego" in PRC is really top of the mountain simply because the country is strong and rich now ... [hur] 

means also cannot build simi US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Japan shopping street, theme or garden or simi sai ... remember opium war and the treaty?

but everyone worship "foreign products" .... :grin:

2021-09-07_215304.jpg

2021-09-07_215317.jpg

10 hours ago, Wt_know said:

the "ego" in PRC is really top of the mountain simply because the country is strong and rich now ... [hur] 

means also cannot build simi US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Japan shopping street, theme or garden or simi sai ... remember opium war and the treaty?

2021-09-07_215304.jpg

2021-09-07_215317.jpg

Do CCP knows that every single country in this world have a Chinatown? hahaha. Later all say CCP invasion how?

• Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Wt_know said:

2021-09-07_215304.jpg

2021-09-07_215317.jpg

Cultural revolt 2.0...

Chinatown all over the world should also be shut...?😁

• Haha! 2

35 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

As foreign-owned business, CCP branch in the company usually are small and don't have much say.

On the other hand, maybe your boss gives them more say.

😂

No lah, we are small compared to those big guys in China. If queue up, also must wait twenty years. Haha

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

No lah, we are small compared to those big guys in China. If queue up, also must wait twenty years. Haha

Just be careful what you say in your China office.

CCP branch in MNC has been told to influence corp decision.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Just be careful what you say in your China office.

CCP branch in MNC has been told to influence corp decision.

I believe so. Not just me, my bosses and our culture, we don't really talk politics. So we are rather safe. As for influence corp decision. I still not there, haha. But I believe my bosses they all doing ok lah

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Arogab said:

I believe so. Not just me, my bosses and our culture, we don't really talk politics. So we are rather safe. As for influence corp decision. I still not there, haha. But I believe my bosses they all doing ok lah

I avoid politics when I was in Beijing.

I only do it in MCF

😂

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I avoid politics when I was in Beijing.

I only do it in MCF

😂

Better lah. Not worth doing all these. I have been with a lot of CCP people in the Guizhou Province. They always tell me if they loose out in certain things, they will 秋后算账。

When I with those people, I always hehe and haha. Less commitment to too many things and less comment on politics better

• Praise 2

so much for China's export of soft power in the past decade

the dramas, pop songs, variety shows, apps, games, etc were getting popular... until they now trying to put a stop to it 

LKY was right again, communism was (and still is) a cancer

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Wt_know said:

2021-09-07_215304.jpg

2021-09-07_215317.jpg

wa... they build little paris or little germany housing in china but have a shopping street theme in jap is no no. 

can see the people there enjoying the sights... no need leave country to experience some touristy atmosphere.

i wish STB can do that in sgp. 🤣

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Cultural revolt 2.0...

Chinatown all over the world should also be shut...?😁

the chinatown all over is not started by ccp la.. what about all the hk and kmt and qing era decendents.. they left before ccp leh..

22 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

the chinatown all over is not started by ccp la.. what about all the hk and kmt and qing era decendents.. they left before ccp leh..

"Cultural invasion"...not directly party related...but...yah...ccb cxp 它里板 pxp ...😁

how come never uphold the CCP former leader legendary slogan ... :grin:

now winnie's style is "my way or the highway"  .... [sweatdrop]  [sly] 

quote-black-cat-white-cat-what-does-it-matter-as-long-as-the-cat-catches-mice-deng-xiaoping-133-80-09.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

wa... they build little paris or little germany housing in china but have a shopping street theme in jap is no no. 

can see the people there enjoying the sights... no need leave country to experience some touristy atmosphere.

i wish STB can do that in sgp. 🤣

They actually got many things going around. But they say they are anti-jap, they actually forgot to punish their people going the jap and buy out the toilet bowls and they hammer the jap cars one period an went back to it. 

If they say they anti-apple and you see lah, how many will be using it when they ban it. I tell you it's not happening well on doing what they preach

For STB, I think hopeless lah, seach one of my post in the past and you know what I meant

• Praise 1

winnie wan sui wan sui wan wan sui .... :a-dothewave:

recently, many richie bought GCB in spore right? can share 1/2 with ya'll ? :grin:

2021-09-09_210310.jpg

2021-09-09_210242.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
13 hours ago, Wt_know said:

winnie wan sui wan sui wan wan sui .... :a-dothewave:

recently, many richie bought GCB in spore right? can share 1/2 with ya'll ? :grin:

2021-09-09_210310.jpg

2021-09-09_210242.jpg

So i go china as a poor man, I can have some wealth from huawei? :grin:

12 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

So i go china as a poor man, I can have some wealth from huawei? :grin:

You need to give up your citizenship, take out your CPF and then go there to take the queue number 1.4B0001. Wait yah😬

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

You need to give up your citizenship, take out your CPF and then go there to take the queue number 1.4B0001. Wait yah😬

No lah. I am joking, I cannot take the weather there. I will have runny nose. haahahhaha

↡ Advertisement