CCP Wanshui

Voodooman

43 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-plots-property-tax-trials-as-it-targets-speculation-11634998929?fbclid=IwAR1pFzWV5cJ4sDHqPFnhzux4lPt7jpigcdqV15xgRx0t2TVFYb7R3IWBrsE

Tax on value and not annual value leh. 😓 

Good for G coffers. How will all those tax revenue be spent to ensure common prosperity? 

I tot the govt have so much much money liao.  

Is it  money no enough? Or just sending a massage?

• Praise 1

45 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-plots-property-tax-trials-as-it-targets-speculation-11634998929?fbclid=IwAR1pFzWV5cJ4sDHqPFnhzux4lPt7jpigcdqV15xgRx0t2TVFYb7R3IWBrsE

Good for G coffers. How will all those tax revenue be spent to ensure common prosperity? 

That’s to cool down the market.

XJP said Property is to stay and not speculation

• Praise 1

51 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

i support .... so that every unit not selling at "to the moon" price like HK property .... 

it's sad to see how PRC young working people live in very bad condition "rented" place ... impossible to buy new apartment

and yet ... over the street there are blocks and blocks of 50 storeys apartment with no occupants

the rich will hold on the empty unit until it rot rather than sell at lower price ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

4 hours ago, Wt_know said:

i support .... so that every unit not selling at "to the moon" price like HK property .... 

it's sad to see how PRC young working people live in very bad condition "rented" place ... impossible to buy new apartment

and yet ... over the street there are blocks and blocks of 50 storeys apartment with no occupants

the rich will hold on the empty unit until it rot rather than sell at lower price ... 

I am surprised they don't have property tax in China and other measures to discourage hoarding.  Everyone knows the worldwide problem but noone wants to or is williing to solve it.

G everywhere wants to sell land at high prices.  

But they need to provide alternatives for the rich to invest their money. 

30 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I am surprised they don't have property tax in China and other measures to discourage hoarding.  Everyone knows the worldwide problem but noone wants to or is williing to solve it.

G everywhere wants to sell land at high prices.  

But they need to provide alternatives for the rich to invest their money. 

imho, it's fine to let flipper to flip property as long as there is "enough" non-speculated property for middle class to build "family"

ie: D10-D11, sentosa cove and GCB can sell at $100M a pop ... i don't really care ...  

but Punggol resale HDB now selling at $800K ... we are screwed 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

imho, it's fine to let flipper to flip property as long as there is "enough" non-speculated property for middle class to build "family"

ie: D10-D11, sentosa cove and GCB can sell at $100M a pop ... i don't really care ...  

the fact that there are so many property agents in sgp with so many in hdb resale tells you something is very wrong

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

Makes HDB next to Kallang MRT looks cheap 

28 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Makes HDB next to Kallang MRT looks cheap 

my colleague got a BTO in AMK ... $500K and say "fking" cheap ... no need to think just whack ... AMK leh ... no $1M no sell after MOP

1/2 million is fking cheap in today context okie .... 

ok .. back to CCP ... "common prosperity" ... wan sui ... wan sui ... wan wan sui .... :a-dothewave:

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

46 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

mmmmm.. such things happening?

If just based on this video, china really sucks but then again tis sure look like western propaganda hence best ask those tiongs in Spore what's the real situation in China now.

52 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

mmmmm.. such things happening?

If it's understood that you can get disappeared, and concentration camps are called schools.. this is small fry, this video very mild already. Do you remember the case where some PRC kneel outside MOM? It's deeply "educated" into their psyche. 

The thing is a cow born in a farm may not even understand its not normal anymore since it knew no other way and feel it's natural .. or hopeless.

Some in the wall would think kneeling to beg is a normal form of life. Some outside even defend it.

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, Wt_know said:

my colleague got a BTO in AMK ... $500K and say "fking" cheap ... no need to think just whack ... AMK leh ... no $1M no sell after MOP

1/2 million is fking cheap in today context okie .... 

ok .. back to CCP ... "common prosperity" ... wan sui ... wan sui ... wan wan sui .... :a-dothewave:

with this saying, i will never be able to own a flat.

Got 25 year lease one anot ah? hahaha. I think I can only buy for 25 years. 99 years for 500K, I cannot lah.

34 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

PRC FTW !!! [thumbsup] 

and AMDK USA still debating want to upgrade their rail network? by when? 2050? lol

wow he slim down. cannot believe it🤣

On 10/26/2021 at 9:25 AM, kobayashiGT said:

with this saying, i will never be able to own a flat.

Got 25 year lease one anot ah? hahaha. I think I can only buy for 25 years. 99 years for 500K, I cannot lah.

Personally.... I think every cent we profit this way must be balanced with the knowledge that our children are the ones who who need to squeeze out double when their time comes... better prepare a good inheritance if not in the dignified class of people 😔