CCP Wanshui

Voodooman

12 hours ago, Scion said:

in China, CCP manipulate the economy and stock market

in USA, FED manipulate the economy and stock market

same same but different 🤣

It is like F#$%ing a Miss Universe and F%$#ing a baby elephant size woman! same same but different 😉

↡ Advertisement

12 hours ago, inlinesix said:

In short, Military don’t control the country.

It is some nonsense 

yup.. you are right.. another 20 years of nonsense in 1 country. countless wars. lol

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

yup.. you are right.. another 20 years of nonsense in 1 country. countless wars. lol

American thrived on chaos.

That's something you will not understand

Edited by inlinesix

10 minutes ago, D3badge said:

To make enough to support oneself, you either become a top gamer (eat sleep and shit games) but you are still not guaranteed a prize; or you become a game developer (or equivalent), suck money from all the suckers, otherwise you are truly being sucked. Be a drug dealer, not the addict! 

As a hobby, it is fine but many are just addicted to it.  Lots of youngsters playing online games day and night and then waking up and realising they have a lost decade.

Everyone wants to have fun, but who is paying the bills? This is a rich society problem, last time all the gamer wannabes will all starve to death before becoming number 1 player.

• Praise 4

25 minutes ago, Arogab said:

As a matter of fact, it could have just been well controlled if they have good housing at affordable rate, greater infrastructure spread out accordingly, then less issues. 

One thing I don't get it is they also like to do squeeze into crowded places and the crowded becomes more crowded and the non-developed ones are there and not so developed. Meaning they can develop more remote areas to spread out the cost

Is it because crowded places have cheaper housing?

With monthly income 5k, rental could be 25% of their paycheck

59 minutes ago, Arogab said:

996 is driven by the Chinese Culture to compete to get a better life. If you make $10 an hour and works 10 hours making $100, I will work 12 hours if I earns $9 an hour and make $108. Some will save on lunch, some will not pay to socialize and wherever they can cut corners to make competition. They do it. 

There are also some other lots of other tricks like following the other colleague to resign and see if Company will take me back at a higher rate. Or coming back later. No doubt Singapore has gone thru this. But at that time, our Gov does push us to become more efficient. I wonder if CCP does that education or not as I do not see it.

Yes, it is stiff competition and the Asian’s mentality that the more time you spend on your job, the more committed you are.  If everyone is delivering the same performance, the least productive one wins the promotion. 

AM likes to finish their jobs, go home enjoy their hobbies and spend time with friends and families and nua. Chinese just like to work and work..

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

American thrived on chaos.

That's something you will not understand

Agree, with all the chaos, they will  find solutions and emerge stronger but this polarisation of opinions may be harder to fix. I am not sure if BigTech can fix it themselves. 

• Praise 1

53 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I think most of the 996 employees are paid fixed salary, so however long they work, only the business owners benefits. 

If the companies don't care about costs, they would have employ more people to do the job. 

Or maybe they follow the Jipun culture, no one leaves before the boss, even when they have nothing to do. 

This the same everywhere, even in SG. If you are a degree-level graduate, the jobs are mainly all fixed salary with no overtime pay. Govt sector also does not pay overtime for graduates. You can stay back in the office to complete all the work given by your dept boss, or you can bring it home and continue working on it - all no extra salary. Or even when you don't actually work on it, you think about it. This is the graduates' lot in life.

Overtime pay is a blue-collar "privilege".

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Voodooman said:

Agree, with all the chaos, they will  find solutions and emerge stronger but this polarisation of opinions may be harder to fix. I am not sure if BigTech can fix it themselves. 

They will not fix the polarisation of opinions.

It is a split over effect from offline world to online world.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Yes, it is stiff competition and the Asian’s mentality that the more time you spend on your job, the more committed you are.  If everyone is delivering the same performance, the least productive one wins the promotion. 

AM likes to finish their jobs, go home enjoy their hobbies and spend time with friends and families and nua. Chinese just like to work and work..

I work with a lot of AM, I think they are more task specific and given time to concentrate and finish up accordingly. I am Asian and with the Chinese, we are given a wider range of activities. Sometimes you see I disappeared, cos there are a lot of very messy things to settle. For AM, they may tell their boss it is not their problem

• Praise 4

Just now, inlinesix said:

They will not fix the polarisation of opinions.

It is a split over effect from offline world to online world.

You read what you want to read and bigtech just feed you more of the same,thereby reinforcing and reaffirming your own belief. 

• Praise 5

Just now, Voodooman said:

You read what you want to read and bigtech just feed you more of the same,thereby reinforcing and reaffirming your own belief. 

We can't avoid the big tech sadly

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Arogab said:

I work with a lot of AM, I think they are more task specific and given time to concentrate and finish up accordingly. I am Asian and with the Chinese, we are given a wider range of activities. Sometimes you see I disappeared, cos there are a lot of very messy things to settle. For AM, they may tell their boss it is not their problem

Agree but I think the PRC Chinese are pretty calculative too.  

As long the chinese are happy with how their country are run. Who are we to judge if their system good or bad.

Like usa , their system allow their own police and citizen to shoot each other at ease. They happy can liao.

Our system dun allow u to walk around without mask. We voted for it. We are happy  with it

Who are outsiders that  can judge us also right🤣

• Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

We can't avoid the big tech sadly

Hence despite my many misgiving of CCP, i feel they are at least on the right track, big tech needs to be regulated. But often in China, the purpose gets expanded for political purpose. 

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Voodooman said:

Hence despite my many misgiving of CCP, i feel they are at least on the right track, big tech needs to be regulated. But often in China, the purpose gets expanded for political purpose. 

Most of the time, CCP will take action once they are being threatened.

Big tech needs to be regulated.  On the other hand, govt to set up an oversight dept.

I have no answer to balance btw high bureaucracy and big tech regulation.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Agree but I think the PRC Chinese are pretty calculative too.  

Not really calculative lah. I mixed around with lots of them top to bottom. They also got lots of so called "entertainment" which sometimes we call "hidden cost". 

Just the way the culture has grown. And I am sure that get more calculative when their cost are going up. Houses, Eating, Luxury goods, and soon maybe cars or whatever, most prices are going higher and higher.

One of my colleague bought a house in his hometown in Hubei and one in Shenzhen. Finally, at 42 years old he, sells them and buy one 13 years old  unit at 4.5m RMB which I see, not even as good as our 5-rm HDB. I am comparing at Bedok or Tampines for example to translate to close pricing. He still owes the bank 2.5m RMB and he makes just over 30k a month. How can he live comfortably when he still got family to feed and pay his house?

But I always tell them, it is not company's fault, it is society's fault as our company is really paying quite well liao

• Praise 3

4 hours ago, Voodooman said:

To make enough to support oneself, you either become a top gamer (eat sleep and shit games) but you are still not guaranteed a prize; or you become a game developer (or equivalent), suck money from all the suckers, otherwise you are truly being sucked. Be a drug dealer, not the addict! 

As a hobby, it is fine but many are just addicted to it.  Lots of youngsters playing online games day and night and then waking up and realising they have a lost decade.

Everyone wants to have fun, but who is paying the bills? This is a rich society problem, last time all the gamer wannabes will all starve to death before becoming number 1 player.

Tan Min Liang, Ivan Ang and Ivan Dimitrijevic found  their fortune neither as a professional gamer or developer 😂😂😂but get inspire and apply life experience as a gamer to real life 😁👍🏻

Edited by D3badge
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1