National day rally 2021

RadX

10 hours ago, Ender said:

Mediacorp Jo Teo, felt wave of emotion. She called it uplift the wages instead. Just one year ago she is so against the idea of minumum wages, but I guess we all wrong her, she is just against calling it minimum wage. Appears she is patting herself on the back  for the implementation too.

Her wave of emotion is genuine. She so happy everyone forgot about her handling of dorm worker liao

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Kopites said:

Jamus only came on board about a year ago.

It must be a tight hard slap on the driver.  Painful...😁

I like this J guy man, even before he was selected. I love the way he talks. I used to have a good friend named Teo. He talks like this guy but he is not coming out to say anything. We should have more of these people

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Ender said:

Mediacorp Jo Teo, felt wave of emotion. She called it uplift the wages instead. Just one year ago she is so against the idea of minumum wages, but I guess we all wrong her, she is just against calling it minimum wage. Appears she is patting herself on the back  for the implementation too.

Wa that time her colleagues, including a kick-ass general, all blasted Jamus Lim for his speech on min wage. Now she one head "felt wave of emotion". Seriously, this is the best prata ever.  

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

..........Now she one head "felt wave of emotion".......

Seem like having multiple organisms.

Resist, enjoy and enlightened.

• Haha! 4

51 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

No one caught the part about Kai Kai and Jia Jia during the speech? About birth rate and contribution to the population, and someone just  proposed a S Pass for the pair... :D

And the bottom line is: FT come in different size, shape, and species... :D:D

Attempt to crack joke but everyone just stared. 

As usual. 

• Haha! 1

29 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

I thot some nordic countries have some success....if irreversible then why sg keeps accumulating reserves....who are we saving up for?

Don't expect us to follow nordic countries.

Reserves are accumulated for those who have children or new citizen

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

I think so, $3 a plate. You sell 100 plate is $300. $150 profit x 30days = $4500. Minus your rental and others maybe $2000. You still earn $2000. 

Sometimes you may sell more in weekends and on good days. And you also need to have your off days. At least for the $2000 to $3000 salary or profits, you don't have a boss to boss you around right? Go outside get a job $2000 and people boss you around. My sister is the disciplined type. Thus she should be doing fine and kids already working liao

I dunno... for 2k... I personally think better to get job, more stable financially 🤔

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Playtime said:

I dunno... for 2k... I personally think better to get job, more stable financially 🤔

Well, like I say, she cannot get mah. So, for 2k or not, or I think it could have been slightly more. Better than sit at home nothing to do lah. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, TangoCharlie said:

I thot some nordic countries have some success....if irreversible then why sg keeps accumulating reserves....who are we saving up for?

for the last flight out when the party stops

• Shocked 1

Maybe one day an ex ministar will also write a book "Surrounded by Ball Carriers". 

I will suppork and buy a copy! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 1

On 8/31/2021 at 12:50 PM, Kopites said:

if mr umbrage had any balls... he'd let his reporters go back and interview those "union leaders" to see if they will reject minimum wage on behalf of their workers.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Playtime said:

if mr umbrage had any balls... he'd let his reporters go back and interview those "union leaders" to see if they will reject minimum wage on behalf of their workers.

May Umbrage balls shrink liao😛

↡ Advertisement