Share with me your wildlife encounter!!

thatJDMahboy

Hello guys, did any of yall experience a direct encounter with wildlife while driving before?

Feel free to share with me your experience and what you did!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Are there still crocodiles around  reservoirs? if there are, it would be very dangerous for those who like to visit reseroirs .

Kranji Reservoir should have some. Very near to Sungei Buloh Park. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Are there still crocodiles around  reservoirs? if there are, it would be very dangerous for those who like to visit reseroirs .

Hearsay buaya like to congregate in large numbers at geylang 😁

• Haha! 5

Second time when we went up Mt Biang with my company, all of us in the company saw a bright green snake over a very tight path in which only 1 man can walk through each time. The green snake was only 1-1.5m away from us. It was at a "high alert" position on a rock. The OC in front passed down a message man-to-man to ignore that snake. Thankfully we all walked past that "checkpoint" without any trouble. 

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Second time when we went up Mt Biang with my company, all of us in the company saw a bright green snake over a very tight path in which only 1 man can walk through each time. The green snake was only 1-1.5m away from us. It was at a "high alert" position on a rock. The OC in front passed down a message man-to-man to ignore that snake. Thankfully we all walked past that "checkpoint" without any trouble. 

小青 ?at night will turn into chiobu..... 

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, thatJDMahboy said:

Hello guys, did any of yall experience a direct encounter with wildlife while driving before?

Feel free to share with me your experience and what you did!!

Encounter monkeys. Or monkies..
image.thumb.png.da5ba51048074b7e873e21a515719466.pngimage.thumb.png.6d9770386467ac365eab06962ce3c90b.png