What are some incredibly stupid cases of road rage you have heard of?

unicornfloof

I'm not much of a road-rager while I'm driving, but I have witnessed some pretty stupid things that people have done while they're mad. TBH, this blog post was one of the most childish things I've ever seen and I wonder if there are more nut cases like this? 🙄

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Luckily for me, mostly is lane blocker who failed to block my lane change and start doing funny machine gun high beams and honking. I will respond with lots of smoke to let them smell. Then they calm down and go back to their hogging cars behind LOL

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Luckily for me, mostly is lane blocker who failed to block my lane change and start doing funny machine gun high beams and honking. I will respond with lots of smoke to let them smell. Then they calm down and go back to their hogging cars behind LOL

LOL it's hilarious when road ragers think they own the road, only for them to meekly retreat into their vehicles when confronted with another upset driver

7 minutes ago, Genes said:

All road rage cases are incredibly stupid.

Road rage in itself is absolutely ridiculous. What's the point of venting your anger publicly and putting yourself in a bad light?

29 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

Road rage in itself is absolutely ridiculous. What's the point of venting your anger publicly and putting yourself in a bad light?

stress lah.. people got no ktv to go can gila one.. lol.. others take it out on the forum.. lol

• Haha! 1

I have been constantly being shown middle finger, high beamed and honked at when I undertook them. 

From a group of driver called the road hogger. 

But that's OK. It showed that I caught their attention even though they do not realize they were a pest. 

• Haha! 4

39 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

I have been constantly being shown middle finger, high beamed and honked at when I undertook them. 

But that's OK. It showed that I caught their attention even though they do not realize they were a pest. 

Next time you can point at them but no need to look at them. Then only you hit them but they can't hit you LOL

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

stress lah.. people got no ktv to go can gila one.. lol.. others take it out on the forum.. lol

or they take it out on other people's car also 🤣 why so stress aiyo

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

it's annoying when they come out with all of these patterns wah 🙄 some of them act like as if we offended their whole family sia

26 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

it's annoying when they come out with all of these patterns wah 🙄 some of them act like as if we offended their whole family sia

I would scold them back in my heart to vent it out. 

I am no Saint after all. I did chiet them though, only to educate them.... Hahahaha

I got pointed middle finger and scolded by an uncle at the next traffic light junction after I high beamed him once for driving 35-40km/h at a one-way road earlier on.

When the lights turned green, I wind back my window, shook my head and laughed it off 🤣

Edited by Aventa