Opinions on getting a Tesla in SG

unicornfloof

3 minutes ago, Jtis said:

Purchase price is somewhat lower due to early adoptor grant, and cutting out the blood-sucking middleman dealers, that cream off $50k a pop. Not that it is a particularly cheap car vis-a-vis the regular junior executive sedans.

But yeah, the road tax, the insurance and even the excess will shock the typical buyers of regular junior executive sedans. The road tax and insurance of a M3P over 10 years, can probably pay for a brand new Cat A BnB sedan at today's prices, assuming you got 50% NCD, I.e. knocking on 6 digits already. Don't even know insurable or not, if say 0% NCD. 

Haha....

what exactly is the range of insurance cost for M3SR and M3P?

online all cant check.

↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, Dannnn said:

what exactly is the range of insurance cost for M3SR and M3P?

online all cant check.

I'm not an insurance broker, so I will be honest that i don't really know the range, so I won't comment.

Yeah, insurance quotes not available online. You have to write in to get a quote, which was what I did. 

11 minutes ago, Jtis said:

I'm not an insurance broker, so I will be honest that i don't really know the range, so I won't comment.

Yeah, insurance quotes not available online. You have to write in to get a quote, which was what I did. 

which insurer u wrote to? Liberty? III?

and mind sharing whats ur range? 2k+ 50% NCD for T3SR?

22 minutes ago, Dannnn said:

which insurer u wrote to? Liberty? III?

and mind sharing whats ur range? 2k+ 50% NCD for T3SR?

Liberty. Best to just get your own quote, since everyone's insurance profile/claim history is different. 

A hybrid car makes so much economic sense and convenience compared to an electric car unless you stay in a landed house with a personal charging outlet.

The electricity tariff is increasing and there will be more electric cars competing for limited public charging lots at popular places.

Finally saw one in the fresh yesterday along expressway..speed macam only 30bhp...driven by one that looked like in the late 60s if not early 70s...

A bit odd on the shape...i tink it's to accommodate the batteries and to have enough head room for passengers that they raise the roof line that made it look like the head of a dolphin 

Huge front windscreen but the rear one a bit too small becos of the raised short buttock 

IMG_20210905_075427.jpg

OIP.jpg

Silver-Tesla-Model-3-test-mule-SpaceX.jpg

• Haha! 1

On 8/31/2021 at 8:47 PM, Ct3833 said:

My contingency plan, not a Tesla but still an EV.

Screenshot_20210831-204641_Chrome.jpg

Satki...got wing mirrors, got headlight, got landing gear, got grocery basket. ..but but this one crash test rating minus how many star? 😁

↡ Advertisement