Reserving your own Private HDB Lot

RadX

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Many private estate owners also chope with cones and dustbins

That one no choice baz, if thier house outside lot got taken, they have to park far far away and walk back. Like stupid like that.

So that one I can understand. HDB so convenient le, everywhere also shelter somemore. So no reason for you to reserve the lot lah.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Iirc, this carpark has limited lots at night. So that is why the driver could have resorted to this to "guarantee" himself a parking lot when he returns. Btw, i am not the driver hor.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
39 minutes ago, SGCMmadman said:

I very free type... will sure go down n move the cones... tis type driver... mus throw eggs on his car fm upper floor. Let the sun 'cook' the egg. 

If you got spare egg, don't throw down lah. pass me pass me, I change to spoilt veg and my leftover food.

Then you throw. The egg, I can cook something delicious out from it. hehehe.

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Those guys should just use a packet of tissue paper to chope the lot.

Rainy days recently cannot use tissue paper, if not they will become pulp. 

• Haha! 2

Not happy just go down remove the cones and throw over the boarded up area. Or put the cones at the back of other lots. 

If I need to park there I would just reverse into the cones. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

That one no choice baz, if thier house outside lot got taken, they have to park far far away and walk back. Like stupid like that.

So that one I can understand. HDB so convenient le, everywhere also shelter somemore. So no reason for you to reserve the lot lah.

Some people simply just like one particular spot/lot to park their car lo. So die die also must park there even there are plenty of others lot. Lol.

But those people staying landed even have to park far away and walk back also no choice lo, cause the lot and area outside by right belongs to the public, anyone also can park and those house owner cannot chope it de. Unless the house owner paid for that lot or area outside their house. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1