Reserving your own Private HDB Lot

RadX

2 hours ago, Comage said:

This is novice level. 

In my HDB estate, they use 2 x cars to reserve a lot - a throwaway car that parks at the upper decks, and the primary car that parks at the "dragon lot" (龙位). 

When the primary car wants to leave the dragon lot, the throwaway car is shifted down to occupy the dragon lot until the primary car returns. 

Beat that, you peasants! 

same in mine, one big conti SUV car is "reserve" in a bungalow lot.....and when the car goes off, a small kia will take the lot until the big conti returns ….so in a way, the bungalow lot "belongs" to this family...[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

yeah. When I go simpang bedok and eat supper, I also park at the landed stretch (just to avoid paying parking) But then, for those that use their rubbish bin and chope the space one, I won't take lah. That one bad guy alrd.

Well we are like this one lah. you have 50cents, I wanna take 1 dollar. Never enough one. If not how to upgrade condo! hhahaa.

There is this one guy in the corner just before the last house, sure complain if you park opp in front of his house. The power substation there lor. Lucky i hand fast leg fast because got spider tingle, motor come as i reach car to move it away. From the local news, that guy sibei hot and cannot one. 

Young man somemore, haiz .

44 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Thats perfectly fine. A car park lot is for a car, as long as it is a road worthy , tax paid car.  Nothing wrong.  

Sure, nobody said its illegal whatsoever. 

But obviously such an act is very self-centered and lacking in social etiquette, yes? 

Other examples of "there's nothing wrong with this what" anti-social acts:

1. Using the ATM to cash-in the day's earnings for your business, by pressing the Continue button over and over again, with a bag full of cold, hard cash... Taking up more than 20 minutes. 

2. Using the ATM to withdraw CNY notes with your whole family's ATM cards, until the machine is emptied out and needs a refill.

3. Queueing at the supermarket's express lane (single-basket only), splitting the multiple trolleys' worth of groceries into single-baskets and getting 1 family member to queue up sequentially with each basket. 

Sure... There's nothing illegal or wrong about it. Yep. 

• Praise 3

Sinkie-Land old car issue and problem unsolved, Muahahaha ! No car kpku, Got car also Kb-Kb.

Now landed parking problem, miogh as well go stay on Bolehland or best still Use a bicycle, say time, use elg power, NO road tax, no maintenance, no season car park to worry. [wave]

• Praise 1

Sometimes i wonder why landed owner, don't want to park car inside the compound, instead thy chose to park outside, wary to get out izzit, thus creating the narrow road with load of cars.

1 hour ago, Comage said:

Sure, nobody said its illegal whatsoever. 

But obviously such an act is very self-centered and lacking in social etiquette, yes? 

Other examples of "there's nothing wrong with this what" anti-social acts:

1. Using the ATM to cash-in the day's earnings for your business, by pressing the Continue button over and over again, with a bag full of cold, hard cash... Taking up more than 20 minutes. 

2. Using the ATM to withdraw CNY notes with your whole family's ATM cards, until the machine is emptied out and needs a refill.

3. Queueing at the supermarket's express lane (single-basket only), splitting the multiple trolleys' worth of groceries into single-baskets and getting 1 family member to queue up sequentially with each basket. 

Sure... There's nothing illegal or wrong about it. Yep. 

If he is blocking the way, then that would be more kin to your examples.

otherwise, its a mscp, surely there are loads of lots available.  How dragon is a dragon lot that people must clamor over it?  I dont get that.  

next time you stake out and go and chope his lot or fight him over it lah.  
stand up to him .  

i also very sian, every wednesday, people book the time slot for tennis that i want.  
can never get it.  Lan Lan suck thumb

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Comage said:

This is novice level. 

In my HDB estate, they use 2 x cars to reserve a lot - a throwaway car that parks at the upper decks, and the primary car that parks at the "dragon lot" (龙位). 

When the primary car wants to leave the dragon lot, the throwaway car is shifted down to occupy the dragon lot until the primary car returns. 

Beat that, you peasants! 

if they are willing to do that then hats off to them lor. but looks like your area, cannot buy... so many xialan people around! 😁. wasnt too long ago there was the fake plate which parked at the loading bay

Edited by Mkl22

14 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

if they are willing to do that then hats off to them lor. but looks like your area, cannot buy... so many xialan people around! 😁. wasnt too long ago there was the fake plate which parked at the loading bay

Ya I also sian liao, so many xialan kia around. 

Earlier this year during CNY... I had wanted to wash my car at the MSCP washing bay.

2 guys were there beside the water dispensing machine (with a spray-hose). So I parked beside one of them and waited. 

Then just as one guy was about to leave, he went over to call his family to drive another car over - and they did a swap right at the washing bay in front of me! 

I was pissed and I went up to confront the guy... He feigned ignorance and said oh I did not see you! I did not know you were waiting to wash! And the rest is history. 

And no, this is not the same guy who uses 2 cars to chope the dragon lot. It's another guy who uses 2 cars to chope the washing bay. 

Edited by Comage
  • Haha! 2

28 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

If he is blocking the way, then that would be more kin to your examples.

otherwise, its a mscp, surely there are loads of lots available.  How dragon is a dragon lot that people must clamor over it?  I dont get that.  

next time you stake out and go and chope his lot or fight him over it lah.  
stand up to him .  

i also very sian, every wednesday, people book the time slot for tennis that i want.  
can never get it.  Lan Lan suck thumb

Of course I can't do anything about it but just rant here online about the weird-ass behavior that some HDB dwellers practice. 

Not that I'm jealous, since I park at the topmost level these days and save myself a ton of time and money as I don't get dings, dents and scratches on my door panels anymore... 

And I assure you I don't have the luxury of time to stand there and observe. So you can guess somewhat how blatantly the guy does this act, and with such high frequency that any passers-by can see and figure out things. 

3 minutes ago, Comage said:

Of course I can't do anything about it but just rant here online about the weird-ass behavior that some HDB dwellers practice. 

Not that I'm jealous, since I park at the topmost level these days and save myself a ton of time and money as I don't get dings, dents and scratches on my door panels anymore... 

And I assure you I don't have the luxury of time to stand there and observe. So you can guess somewhat how blatantly the guy does this act, and with such high frequency that any passers-by can see and figure out things. 

Boh pian lah, i tell you.

HDB higher percentage of such behaviour.  

i also tulan sometimes,  people who dont live in my estate and are not visiting my estate come in and park, OvERNIghT !  Just to save HDB parking fees.  
wah lau…..  but boh pian lah.  Unless we want to take things into our own hands, which is unnecessary as he park my neighbors area not mine. 😅🤣

there is Karma to fix such people.    

live for our own happiness.

14 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Wah say, the house way ahead also use a cone.  Too much lah you guys, how can?

😁😂🤣😅

Haha if not, so many people from swimming pool,  polyclinic,  nearby HDB, lorries, taxis all come over to park FOC, we ourselves  end up have no place to park.  These lots are reserved for a few neighbors to park. First come first served, late comers will have to park far away .

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Boh pian lah, i tell you.

HDB higher percentage of such behaviour.  

i also tulan sometimes,  people who dont live in my estate and are not visiting my estate come in and park, OvERNIghT !  Just to save HDB parking fees.  
wah lau…..  but boh pian lah.  Unless we want to take things into our own hands, which is unnecessary as he park my neighbors area not mine. 😅🤣

there is Karma to fix such people.    

live for our own happiness.

Guess you stay at landed/private area - if that's the case, see if you feel happy someday, and buy one of those parking locks for $30+ a pop:

https://www.lazada.sg/products/car-lock-tire-claw-parking-locks-anti-theft-wheel-lock-clamp-boot-pickup-truck-rv-boat-trailer-fit-r13-r14-r15-i1917138874-s10249409060.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.8.53db48107MkKxV&search=1

Slap it onto the guy whom you know doesn't belong in your estate, and just walk off.

Sure you burn $30 just like that, but the kicks you get? Priceless...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Haha if not, so many people from swimming pool,  polyclinic,  nearby HDB, lorries, taxis all come over to park FOC, we ourselves  end up have no place to park.  These lots are reserved for a few neighbors to park. First come first served, late comers will have to park far away .

Like that your estate property value no good.    These are the things that make a difference to enjoyable living

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

No idea man, but the guy is really outta his league - staying at a HDB with 2 x cars and 1 x bike.

And 1 of his car plates is probably worth more than the car itself (bidded plate) ... and the bike also has a bidded plate.

Yet the funniest thing is - he did not buy season parking for his bike, and sneaks in to the MSCP past the gantry via the pedestrian pavements.
Then he covers up his bike with a tarpaulin sheet so that nobody ever can see the plates (won't get caught by parking enforcement).

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1