Reserving your own Private HDB Lot

RadX

2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Take a picture.  Confront him.   Otherwise, just keep quiet and suck thumb lor

We'll see if our paths cross again - there's always 1,001 ways to go vigilante in order to deal with the fella...

• Praise 1

24 minutes ago, Comage said:

We'll see if our paths cross again - there's always 1,001 ways to go vigilante in order to deal with the fella...

Now we’ re talking, 💪😅

LTA's fault lah! No one said it yet? 😁

Why leave cones unattended or not kept properly so that no unauthorised use as parking chope-ing? 

Or put big big  - CONE STRICTLY NOT TO CHOPE ANY PARKING LOT.

Unauthorised use will earn offender an uncompoundable fine of $1000 PER CONE. NO instalments entertained. 

😁😁😁

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 2

9 hours ago, PSP415 said:

LTA's fault lah! No one said it yet? 😁

Why leave cones unattended or not kept properly so that no unauthorised use as parking chope-ing? 

Or put big big  - CONE STRICTLY NOT TO CHOPE ANY PARKING LOT.

Unauthorised use will earn offender an uncompoundable fine of $1000 PER CONE. NO instalments entertained. 

😁😁😁

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

I think there's no rule in HDB rulebook about this being an offence:

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/parking-offences/parking-rules-and-penalties

Also reason being I can imagine someone calling for enforcement, but the warden comes down and can only remove the cones - that's about it. No fines can be issued to anyone because there simply isn't anyone around to issue the fine to.

But we all know the next guy who parks in that lot by removing the cones is gonna get it from the guy who put it there - whether it be a dent/ding/scratch/bashed-in door panel.. 

Oh how cruel is this world, where dickheads get away scot-free and law-abiding citizens get punished or inconvenienced by these dickheads! 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Comage said:

I think there's no rule in HDB rulebook about this being an offence:

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/car-parks/parking-offences/parking-rules-and-penalties

Also reason being I can imagine someone calling for enforcement, but the warden comes down and can only remove the cones - that's about it. No fines can be issued to anyone because there simply isn't anyone around to issue the fine to.

But we all know the next guy who parks in that lot by removing the cones is gonna get it from the guy who put it there - whether it be a dent/ding/scratch/bashed-in door panel.. 

Oh how cruel is this world, where dickheads get away scot-free and law-abiding citizens get punished or inconvenienced by these dickheads! 

Hmmm.... was taking a light dig here at the innocent cones ya. 

As long as there are no cones, anyone can park in that lot. Whether that "coney" guy will do anything to other rides is very much an unknown scenario. But of course, idiots are everywhere and your take may happen.

Probably it takes another coney guy to be just as obsessive on privatising a hdb lot. 

Yes, it's an unfair and oftentimes cruel world. But I believe in life's karma, cause and effect balance. Only problem is karma may come swiftly or slowly, depending on its own schedule. 

Maybe, a simple solution is just have the cones permanently kept inside the construction site's store. But ppl can be so lazy and this selfish action is not a big issue to them anyways. 

😁😁😁

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 2

@Comage Some sillyporean are like going to JB petrol kiosk refuelling yet will perform the shake shake routine, delibeerately someone is watching , he wants the world to know he is smarter than us. Real Goondu fella

likewise if this family can ill afford 2 cars + i bike with or w/o bidded no. it is a sign of come ask me and I'd tell U more on how i did it.

Many of us would walk away/ bo-chup , really SI-Gin-Na- To report this idiot, just take a picture of the covered bike and sent to the Area office town council car park dept. and U hit can come down and watch the show.. Muahahaha !

@Meanmachine Wow Boss... How come temper so flared up today... Relax la, it's the weekend! Enjoy your weekend and stay safe! 

But I'm frankly surprised that so many forummers here are saying to do the right thing and report this fella? 

I think if I post this same thing at SGRV or Roads.sg, I sure kenna blasted or CSI until my whole family tree come out - for being a bao toh kia... 

Edited by Comage

Why so many people trying to gain ownership or control over public properties .. Haiyo .. Sharing is caring ..

I always park on the top few levels. Above my level got taokay Rolls Royce and another taokay Bentley.  

I can choose any lots I want, park a bit left a bit right also won't hinder anyone.

On such deserted levels of the carpark, you can have "implied ownership" of the lots and unlikely someone will park your exact lot amidst the sparsity

I can sleep in peace knowing nobody will ding dent dong my car 🤣

• Praise 1

On 9/4/2021 at 10:31 AM, Comage said:

@Meanmachine Wow Boss... How come temper so flared up today... Relax la, it's the weekend! Enjoy your weekend and stay safe! 

But I'm frankly surprised that so many forummers here are saying to do the right thing and report this fella? 

I think if I post this same thing at SGRV or Roads.sg, I sure kenna blasted or CSI until my whole family tree come out - for being a bao toh kia... 

What's there to report? And what do you expect HDBee to do? Just settle the problem by taking away the cones and hide them somewhere or buang them. 

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

What's there to report? And what do you expect HDBee to do? Just settle the problem by taking away the cones and hide them somewhere or buang them. 

No la, they were saying for my case, when I cited a guy whom I saw before sneaking a bike into the MSCP at the estate where i stay... 

This guy obviously didn't buy season parking for his bike (which has an expensive bidded plate). And this guy has 2 cars in my MSCP too, one of which also has a bidded plate that probably costs more than the car itself. 

I also wonder why people are obsessed over a particular lot. In my MSCP, there is this car owner who only wants to park at the first lot. 

When he leaves (which is rare) and someone else is parked there, he makes it his life mission to hawk over that particular lot. Within 5 mins or less of the other car leaving, he's down and shifting his car into the lot already. 

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Nyox said:

I also wonder why people are obsessed over a particular lot. In my MSCP, there is this car owner who only wants to park at the first lot. 

When he leaves (which is rare) and someone else is parked there, he makes it his life mission to hawk over that particular lot. Within 5 mins or less of the other car leaving, he's down and shifting his car into the lot already. 

He stay low floor with a balcony view overlooking that lot is it? 

I tend to get such pple at my estate too, LOL... think they stay low floors overlooking the loading/unloading bays. So when they invite their guests for house visits, they get them to park their cars at the loading bays. 

For hours. Or overnight. 

When the parking warden comes, the driver immediately shows up within the minute and drives off... So they're never fined and punished. 

19 hours ago, Comage said:

He stay low floor with a balcony view overlooking that lot is it? 

I tend to get such pple at my estate too, LOL... think they stay low floors overlooking the loading/unloading bays. So when they invite their guests for house visits, they get them to park their cars at the loading bays. 

For hours. Or overnight. 

When the parking warden comes, the driver immediately shows up within the minute and drives off... So they're never fined and punished. 

I think so. The few times when others are parked in that lot, I always try to look out for a guy staring down at the lot from his unit but to no avail. 😂

I can only imagine the panic attacks he gets when he doesn't get the lot a few days in a row.

• Haha! 1

Used to have a neighbour when I was living in the previous old estate, that’s obsessed with the stand-alone parking lot next to the block with no tall trees.

he is so obsessed with the lot that he will rush down to drive his car to park at that lot when other car drive away. A couple of time he asked me to inform me if I’m driving out (when I’m parking that lot), he is next door neighbour. 

i buay tahan tell him off nicely don’t be too obsessed with a stupid parking lot

25 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

Used to have a neighbour when I was living in the previous old estate, that’s obsessed with the stand-alone parking lot next to the block with no tall trees.

he is so obsessed with the lot that he will rush down to drive his car to park at that lot when other car drive away. A couple of time he asked me to inform me if I’m driving out (when I’m parking that lot), he is next door neighbour. 

i buay tahan tell him off nicely don’t be too obsessed with a stupid parking lot

Some people maybe too routine and inflexible, must park at the same lot and cannot change. This apply to lot at workplace also. 

• Haha! 1

On 9/10/2021 at 1:32 PM, 13177 said:

Some people maybe too routine and inflexible, must park at the same lot and cannot change. This apply to lot at workplace also. 

This kind, usually there's 1,001 ways to get back at them to make them understand... starting from the basics of putting a notice at their windscreen of a warning note...

3 hours ago, Comage said:

This kind, usually there's 1,001 ways to get back at them to make them understand... starting from the basics of putting a notice at their windscreen of a warning note...

Putting a note dont know if these people care or not? 😅 Some people might still continue what they like/want to do?!

↡ Advertisement