Xi Jinping points China to Communist Revolution 2.0

steveluv

24 minutes ago, Beregond said:

alot of time all these is just for show.

china want to show to their ppl it can stand up to the west and do some  sanctions on aust.

aust want to show it still usa kaki and take some action here and there.

but then what is the real stuff going behind?? both side still happily doing business with 1 another 🤣. trade and cash is still the biggest priority , esp in such bad time. 

Remind me of Lu Xun's Ah Q. Lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Voodooman said:

I think it is a big deal. A line is drawn when you joined a tripartite alliance that is clearly anti China, your largest market.  Earlier were just statements on Covid investigation, this is a declaration.

反中 and 防共 not the same leh.

I also think China is full of potential... but CCP... nah.

Kinda like PAP thinks anyone not PAP fanboy is like national crime. 

• Haha! 1

Not easy to go for war these days. At this point also not easy to bring China down. Development just need to go on and see how things develop

57 minutes ago, Playtime said:

反中 and 防共 not the same leh.

I also think China is full of potential... but CCP... nah.

Kinda like PAP thinks anyone not PAP fanboy is like national crime. 

CCP is China lah. If there is a referendum today, CCP will win big. 

In fact, China's aggressive tactics is driven by CCP's need for popular support.  When Xi started to talk big to boost the ego and pride of the Chinese, against Deng's "hide your strength, bide your time" strategy, China has cornered itself. Wolf diplomacy has now backfired and forced countries like Australia, India, Philippines, Japan, etc closer into the orbit of the US.  

Australia is a continental country and China didn't even pretend to be nice, Singapore has no chance. 

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Not easy to go for war these days. At this point also not easy to bring China down. Development just need to go on and see how things develop

Who want to go to war these day?

China is the last.  They so engross with business trading and making money. Its in their blood.

European also not interested in war. They dun even want to invest in their army if not for the kpkb from USA. They very focus on saving the earth  green movement cutting down carbon worklife balance and stuff.

The only country  interested in war now is USA. Cannot blame them its a large part of their income.  

The worst thing is everybody is focus on their own stuff. 

But USA  is so focus on china. They spend so much of their effort on china that they forgot about their own stuff...🙄

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

China is the last.  They so engross with business trading and making money. Its in their blood.

European also not interested in war. They dun even want to invest in their army if not for the kpkb from USA. They very focus on saving the earth  green movement cutting down carbon worklife balance and stuff.

The only country  interested in war now is USA. Cannot blame them its a large part of their income.  

But USA  is so focus on china. They spend so much of their effort on china that they forgot about their own stuff...🙄

Let's hope they don't just accidentally spark it man

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, happy_man said:

I read that Australian media used to cast Singapore as a "dictatorship non-democratic" Asian country

Honestly I old enough not to be offended by that. .. embarrassed,  maybe even ashamed... but not offended. 

52b.jpg

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

China's aggressive tactics is driven by CCP's need for popular support.  When Xi started to talk big to boost the ego and pride of the Chinese, against Deng's "hide your strength, bide your time" strategy, China has cornered itself. Wolf diplomacy has now backfired and forced countries like Australia, India, Philippines, Japan, etc closer into the orbit of the US.  

See.. ALL the keywords are there,  aggressive,  ego, pride,  forced, wolf diplomacy. 

Eerily like the axis leaders path prior to ww2.. Bet they played their population back then like a banjo too. 

ccvzrbwha9tx.jpg

• Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Don't think China wants to go to war with anyone, they only want to be lao da. 12/16, the odds are not very good. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/united-states-china-war-thucydides-trap/406756/

21 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Honestly I old enough not to be offended by that. .. embarrassed,  maybe even ashamed... but not offended. 

52b.jpg

Why should we be embarrassed etc of our system.  So far its working well for us.

We dun need the acknowledgement of our system from china usa and not least aust.

I for 1 are proud of our ways. Cracks are appearing no doubt. But we will fix it in the next GE.😏

14 minutes ago, Playtime said:

See.. ALL the keywords are there,  aggressive,  ego, pride,  forced, wolf diplomacy. 

Eerily like the axis leaders path prior to ww2.. Bet they played their population back then like a banjo too. 

ccvzrbwha9tx.jpg

and thats exactly how pap failed. RBA, trigger points, keywords, KPI. like doctors rely on symptoms to diagnose illness. not wrong.. just an easy way to read a complex problem.

all indicators can point in one way, but without context, you never get the right answer.

6 minutes ago, happy_man said:

I read that for the longest time in any written History, War tend to be pivotal moments. The problem with War is like gambling - the more enter into, the more you want. Kind of like addiction. Perhaps it is no accident why the Chinese since the ancient time had ranked soldiering lowly in society....好男不当兵,好铁不打钉

Very different from other civilisation, which fail to move beyond warrior culture like the Spartans or Mongols, have long disappeared. .

It's not like playing game and you get addicted. Today's informative environment have many people knowing what to do and what not to do as they have know more than anything. 

War to those places where the AMDK makes their money from weapons and oil may not be the same with going to war with the huge population and arsenals of CCP. Let alone risking everything from trade and money. It is the time of IT rather than war I suppose 

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Don't think China wants to go to war with anyone, they only want to be lao da. 12/16, the odds are not very good. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/united-states-china-war-thucydides-trap/406756/

They will war using trade. Look at Korea and the fall of Lotte, TW to me considered still at war with them under the bedsheet, squeezing the balls here and there. I am just interested to see how things will develop between the 2 superpower

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, happy_man said:

I notice similar wordings like "aggressive,  ego, pride,  forced, wolf diplomacy, Axis" etc were often employed in their media during WW2 on "Japs", the Kruats or Hans (German) during WW1/2.  Perhaps this is what Aussie are doing now ?

670249e673a240297e11b093106ca252.jpg

all propaganda.. keywords that trigger people. just like every rag head is a terrorist.. yea

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

想太多了。

I agree with u china want to be a world leader. But they wont go to war for that. Can the world have 2 or more leader? Totally doable.

The new world order is there wont be a sole dominating world superpower any more. Not china not usa. The sooner any country accept this fact. The sooner  they can benefit from it.

Will usa go to war with china to make themself the sole superpower? 20 years ago maybe it might happen. But now? Way too late for that.

I think 10-20 years from now. We still be here. We see if usa aust china really go to war with each other 😉

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Arogab said:

It's not like playing game and you get addicted. Today's informative environment have many people knowing what to do and what not to do as they have know more than anything. 

War to those places where the AMDK makes their money from weapons and oil may not be the same with going to war with the huge population and arsenals of CCP. Let alone risking everything from trade and money. It is the time of IT rather than war I suppose 

see how, they did an alstom and toshiba before. even engineered the afc. this trade war didnt work out very well. cyber war got many ways. but most likely the intel from spying is more valuable than going after value destruction of infrastructure. 

there is no short of greedy people. they can be made use of.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2