Mediacorp Drama: Key Witness & The Heartland Hero

Blueray

2 shows now running on Mediacorp Ch 8.

Key Witness 关键证人 

3 leads, Desmond Tan, DCT and Sheryl Ang. 1.5 weeks into this, find Sheryl Ang has the most interesting and complex character. Think its her first show as lead and she has done her role quite well. Juin Teh has a small role as a young mother. Also appearances (so far) by veterans like Ling Ng, Pan Ling Ling. 

Like the photography of this show, indoors and outdoors. And camera capturing Sheryl Ang's complex character, always knowing more than what she is saying to team mates Desmond Tan and DCT. I also wanna tattoo her back. [:p]

As for storyline, just go with the flow lor. 

The Heartland Hero 邻里帮

Pairing of Elvin Ng and Rui En again, just started this week. See how this develops in the weeks ahead. 

Again, nice location shoots and photography. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

Key Witness 关键证人 

3 leads, Desmond Tan, DCT and Sheryl Ang. 1.5 weeks into this, find Sheryl Ang has the most interesting and complex character. Think its her first show as lead and she has done her role quite well. Juin Teh has a small role as a young mother. Also appearances (so far) by veterans like Ling Ng, Pan Ling Ling. 

Like the photography of this show, indoors and outdoors. And camera capturing Sheryl Ang's complex character, always knowing more than what she is saying to team mates Desmond Tan and DCT. I also wanna tattoo her back. [:p]

The Heartland Hero 邻里帮

Pairing of Elvin Ng and Rui En again, just started this week. See how this develops in the weeks ahead. 

Again, nice location shoots and photo

lol. how much did you get paid to post this here?

• Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Blueray said:

Key Witness 关键证人 

The Heartland Hero 邻里帮

Again, nice location shoots and photography. 

You really hardcore mediacorp fan here bro. You work there? Hahaha…

I watched both too. 🤣

• Haha! 3

6 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

lol. how much did you get paid to post this here?

nothing.

just doing my bit to add some topics of interest in MCF. 

51 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

You really hardcore mediacorp fan here bro. You work there? Hahaha…

I watched both too. 🤣

no lah.

used to shun mediacorp shows myself too but in recent years I've started to follow again. mainly cos I am into photography and i like they way they shoot the shows these days. 

storyline development and pacing is still something mediacorp is a bit weak in, tbh.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I never watch it.

And I never pretend to talk about things I know absolutely nothing about.

:D

Watch BBC TV it's so much more intelligent.

• Haha! 1

Watch Sue Perkins in Japan it's damn funny.

Got dirty old man go to see young sexy girls shaking their bodies.

Got young boys self service and making mayonnaise and got doggies humping people's legs.

Got life of a trainee Geisha and maid cafes if you like that sort of thing.

:D

54 minutes ago, Blueray said:

nothing.

just doing my bit to add some topics of interest in MCF. 

no lah.

used to shun mediacorp shows myself too but in recent years I've started to follow again. mainly cos I am into photography and i like they way they shoot the shows these days. 

storyline development and pacing is still something mediacorp is a bit weak in, tbh.

Not only storyline development and pacing is weak, and some of the actors/actress acting also cmi. The 7.30pm drama confirm i would not watch due to got elvin ng, whenever i see him act on tv, it gives me nightmares!

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Not only storyline development and pacing is weak, and some of the actors/actress acting also cmi. The 7.30pm drama confirm i would not watch due to got elvin ng, whenever i see him act on tv, it gives me nightmares!

not sure why Elvin has so much internet hate, haha.

to me he is competent, except for the role as Ya Hui's terminator bodyguard in 118.

for the 730pm show, the weakest acting is from Bonnie Loo. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
58 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

mediacorp? our SMART TV has so many different choices....You tube is a smarter choice.  The only ones who are watching are those in their 70s and 80s...

My mother also never watch mediacorpse le. I subscribe the Jiale TV alrd.

I think she is now more taiwanese than SG. I bet she know more taiwan celebs more than SG one. 🤣

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Blueray said:

not sure why Elvin has so much internet hate, haha.

to me he is competent, except for the role as Ya Hui's terminator bodyguard in 118.

for the 730pm show, the weakest acting is from Bonnie Loo. 

You find elvin ng competent? 🙄 His expression same for every drama, esp when he acted those emotional scene, dont know he is crying or what? Lol. Maybe normal talking still ok la.

↡ Advertisement