COE Bidding – September 2021

Carbon82

Brothers,

The PQP for Cat B for Sep and Oct is 58k and 60k respectively.  If I renew my COE by before 30 Sep, I will be paying COE of 58k to extend by 10 more years (because it Sep PQP is based on 3 mths average Jun to Aug), correct?

4 hours ago, wongpumpkins said:

@13177 @13177 i bought altis 1.6 standard..actually SE yesterday already called me to arrange collection next week..despite COE bidding yet end..')

Thats good. Enjoy your new ride. 👍

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Up good up good,  slowly slowly up and 2 years later start to slowly slowly come down,  by 4th year just nice.....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You really default change car every 4 years ah? 😅

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Daniu82 said:

Cat B raised almost 100% in 2 years. 35k in Jun 2019, almost 70k in Sep 2021. 

Cat b was 35k in aug2020 too! 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Cat b was 35k in aug2020 too! 

Dont compare, one day, COE price will come down again. There are two types  of people who can afford,  I am the second type.

1. Can afford to buy, buy now. 2. Can afford to wait, wait till price drop in a few years time. 

Forgot to mention, i can afford to buy COE car when PQP comes down. 😃😃😃

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Kia7200 said:

BM Altis r overpriced, their profit margin very high so of course they can secure Ur coe

After so many years you are still unhappy with Toyota.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

5 hours ago, wongpumpkins said:

@13177 @13177 i bought altis 1.6 standard..actually SE yesterday already called me to arrange collection next week..despite COE bidding yet end..')

Congrats! How much is an Altis now ? I pai seh to go showroom and ask. 

On 9/8/2021 at 5:34 PM, lexiton said:

sure go up cus ppl cannot go holidays to reward themself so end  up buy car

this year $70k for CAT B possible

Nothing to do with holiday, there was no covid 10 years  ago , but COE went up to 90+k during the COE crunch time. 

6 minutes ago, Kia7200 said:

I'm staying a fact but no sure y u think I'm unhappy. 

Fact is, BM and KMC are making about the same margin of less than 20k per Altis and Avante, Mazda3 has got much better margin than  the two. BMW and Merce are having much much better margin, why just highlight this to Toyota buyers?  With the increase in COE price, only the premium brands and those who make good profit will be able to secure COE.  History tells us that during the COE crunch,,   the best selling brands will be  the premium brands, so are we going to tell all of the buyers their dealers are making a good profit  from them? do we think they don't know? 

• Praise 3

34 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Congrats! How much is an Altis now ? I pai seh to go showroom and ask. 

I think even for a standard altis is at least 105k now.

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Fact is, BM and KMC are making about the same margin of less than 20k per Altis and Avante, Mazda3 has got much better margin than  the two. BMW and Merce are having much much better margin, why just highlight this to Toyota buyers?  With the increase in COE price, only the premium brands and those who make good profit will be able to secure COE.  History tells us that during the COE crunch,,   the best selling brands will be  the premium brands, so are we going to tell all of the buyers their dealers are making a good profit  from them? do we think they don't know? 

Why highlight Toyota buyers?

Cause he bought Altis n BM secure his Coe so I explain to him why BM secure his Coe.

If he bought a 170k mx5 I will say the same thing. I know u r a Toyota loyalist, don't need to be so defensive

↡ Advertisement