COE Bidding – September 2021

Carbon82

15 minutes ago, Kia7200 said:

Why highlight Toyota buyers?

Cause he bought Altis n BM secure his Coe so I explain to him why BM secure his Coe.

If he bought a 170k mx5 I will say the same thing. I know u r a Toyota loyalist, don't need to be so defensive

does not matter I am or I am not , but no need to keep critcising Toyota, BM, their buyers or owners. Which mainsteam brand is not making at least 20k and above in SGP's market today? 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

does not matter I am or I am not , but no need to keep critcising Toyota, BM, their buyers or owners. Which mainsteam brand is not making at least 20k and above in SGP's market today? 

I got my mz6  below 110k last month

Coe 60k+

Arf 20k+

Omv almost 20k

Cheaper than altis, dep ABT the same as vios G. So what u Gona say?

Edited by Kia7200
  • Shocked 1

How can the outdated Mazda 6 be compared to the new Altis ? 😄😄 The Mazda 6 is a very old model with a outdated engine that's why it's cheap as nobody wants to buy it . It is especially not efficient or reliable to be used as a PHV car. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 6

7 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

BM is really inflexible on their pricing and the margin they make on Toyotas will even beat the margin that PA makes on 4 rings (see for eg A3 at 125k to 129k-65k coe, 29k omw and 29k parf, 4k margin). 

Compare to an altis (105k best price recently, 45k coe, 19k omv and 19k parf, 22k margin) 

The price you pay for a Toyota is almost unconscionable relative to what you actually get. I don't think it's so much of hating on the brand, its more of how overpriced it is.. 

• Praise 4

7 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Coe 60k+

Arf 20k+

Omv almost 20k

Congrats on your good buy.

This  is precisely what I am telling you, comparing with your Mazda 6, buyers of most other brands are paying more to dealers than you did, there are Audi, VW, Honda ,  Hyunda etc, why continue to pick on Toyota buyers......not once, but many times, for years ? 

Let me share with you since you ask me what I have to say,  if I am taking the same view as you are, but I don't,  then I will tell you that you are paying margin to dealers, paying for ARF and excise tax to government  unnecessarily,  because I am driving a COE cars. 

• Praise 2

7 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Coe 60k+

Arf 20k+

Omv almost 20k

Congratulations on your new ride 😁

• Praise 2

8 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Easy - MG (EK) lol. Their margin is around 2%.

• Praise 2

36 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Congrats on your good buy.

This  is precisely what I am telling you, comparing with your Mazda 6, buyers of most other brands are paying more to dealers than you did, there are Audi, VW, Honda ,  Hyunda etc, why continue to pick on Toyota buyers......not once, but many times, for years ? 

Let me share with you since you ask me what I have to say,  if I am taking the same view as you are, but I don't,  then I will tell you that you are paying margin to dealers, paying for ARF and excise tax to government  unnecessarily,  because I am driving a COE cars. 

Same as u. Keep saying that car u renew is reliable for many yrs. Not once but many times

I can brag my bicycle is reliable too but I don't . Right?

59 minutes ago, tjyand said:

BM is really inflexible on their pricing and the margin they make on Toyotas will even beat the margin that PA makes on 4 rings (see for eg A3 at 125k to 129k-65k coe, 29k omw and 29k parf, 4k margin). 

Compare to an altis (105k best price recently, 45k coe, 19k omv and 19k parf, 22k margin) 

The price you pay for a Toyota is almost unconscionable relative to what you actually get. I don't think it's so much of hating on the brand, its more of how overpriced it is.. 

Most of BM cars r over priced.

Sienta 1.5G made in Indonesia selling 121k (list price)

Vios 1.5G made in Thailand 104888(list price)

u look at the built quality. Mostly made up of hard plastic, and the design is so outdated. And this is y u hardly see those cars otr these days

• Praise 2

On 9/10/2021 at 9:57 AM, ZMC said:

Govt earned $109.8 million dollars from this month's COE. Wealth distribution to the poor via GST vouchers, income tax rebates and S&CC rebates.

PAP wan sui !

Ccp should check this out :grin:

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Coe 60k+

Arf 20k+

Omv almost 20k

Mazda 6 cheaper than Altis?!?!???!!!!!?? [jawdrop]

To be fair, KM margins also high and they are also inflexible about pricing. But hondas are just more exciting in my opinion. More modern design and better interior finishes and materials. Case in point - Honda city v Toyota Vios. 

There's a reason why there are less recent Toyotas on the road than before and why Toyota is no longer no. 1 in terms of volume in SG

5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Mazda 6 cheaper than Altis?!?!???!!!!!?? [jawdrop]

Altis elegance is 117888 last month

Cat A is ard 45k n Cat B is ard 60k

And Toyota loyalists will say BM very good , NV increase price after Coe shoot up(2k). Because they have fat margins

U see  the features and specs, diff segment, built quality and design. Don't forget one is made in Thailand and another is Japan. The quietness n great handling of the car is damn vfm

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Kia7200 said:

Altis elegance is 117888 last month

Cat A is ard 45k n Cat B is ard 60k

And Toyota loyalists will say BM very good , NV increase price after Coe shoot up(2k). Because they have fat margins

U see  the features and specs, diff segment, built quality and design. Don't forget one is made in Thailand and another is Japan. The quietness n great handling of the car is damn vfm

I will never say BM very good. In fact they know exactly why and thankful I do not elaborate.

if you believe my veracity.

why the Japanese charbor? Yubitsume.

Toyota is a good brand. Done and done.

anyways, COE is going up up and away, wait 2 more years for it to submarine.

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Ccp should check this out :grin:

China has about 300 million cars on the road, that means their opportunity size is 500 times more than us. My calculator is unable to compute that amount.😃

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3