COE Bidding – September 2021

Carbon82

27 minutes ago, Invigorated said:

Who's the fool here?

Y use the elegance instead of the standard when the omv of the Mazda 6 is about the same as the standard?

The elegance has some basic autonomous driving with full Toyota safetysense, does the Mazda 6 have it?

Anyway to quote u, u said that the Altis is more ex than the Mazda 6. The fact remains that one can buy an Altis but may not buy a Mazda 6 for the same amount of money. So how is an Altis more ex?

So after 4 post u finally realised the price diff. Some amazing brain u have here

Ya ya u r right. Altis is the best n vfm. U win u win. Lol

↡ Advertisement

21 hours ago, 13177 said:

Really need to pay for plain water in Merc ah? I never step into any atas car brand showroom before, even dont dare to stand anywhere near to them outside lo. Lol.

Go to Mercedes showroom to see for yourself lah, viewing is free what, nothing to be ashame of.

On the right side of the entrance, there is a cafe which sells different type of beverages and snacks, with a price list on top of the counter. 

But if you are attended by a SE, he/she might treat you to a cup of coffee / tea / sky juice and that's about it. Cake and other stuff probably for buyer who sign on the dotted line. 

20 hours ago, Invigorated said:

U used your pricing for Mazda6 in August when cat B first bid is 56k to compare with the price of the Altis at list price today and say that Altis is more ex than mazda? Now can get Mazda 110k still? How are they the same pricing?

N since when was Mazda 6 cheaper than Altis like you've said previously??? Do share share.

At its lowest, or what I still know of, Mazda 6 was selling about 97k thereabouts with higher omv then today. Why not compare this to another typical saloon car today and say it's better?

Anyway pricelist is here for august, Mazda 6 list price is higher. Hope this shuts u up on this.. for a while..

Toyota also gives future discount from list price and there was a discount for NDP, some petrol vouchers worth about 500.

IMG_20210923_175844.jpg

IMG_20210923_175904.jpg

Don't waste time feeding a troll. He is those type who would compare an entry level 15.6" laptop with a top of line 13" light weight unit and claim the larger unit is VFM. He happy can liao. 

I have strong faith with other MCFers to judge who is this joker and able to differentiate facts from nonsense. 

19 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Watch what u saying. Later those group of ppl bash u

For the record, I have given you a warning for spreading falsehood about Toyota supporters bashing others who share bad things about the brand.

And in case you are not aware of, this is your 3rd warning (from different mod) and 1 more warning you will be gone forever. Learn to accept the different views on a public forum. MCF is not a place for you to throw tantrum. 

• Praise 20

15 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Go to Mercedes showroom to see for yourself lah, viewing is free what, nothing to be ashame of.

On the right side of the entrance, there is a cafe which sells different type of beverages and snacks, with a price list on top of the counter. 

But if you are attended by a SE, he/she might treat you to a cup of coffee / tea / sky juice and that's about it. Cake and other stuff probably for buyer who sign on the dotted line. 

I went after signing got free atas carbonated water from SE. Should have asked for cake also 😭

• Haha! 5

11 hours ago, Littlewhitei said:

I went after signing got free atas carbonated water from SE. Should have asked for cake also 😭

After signing SE also no treat cake ah? Lol.

8 hours ago, Mustank said:

Buy car is serious stuff ☹️

I tot I enter wrong thread sia ...... machap COE thread become ARMS Dealer thread....

My 49996B look so cheap...... Suddenly.

• Haha! 3

On 9/23/2021 at 9:15 AM, Kia7200 said:

Most of BM cars r over priced.

Sienta 1.5G made in Indonesia selling 121k (list price)

Vios 1.5G made in Thailand 104888(list price)

u look at the built quality. Mostly made up of hard plastic, and the design is so outdated. And this is y u hardly see those cars otr these days

Actually I agreed with you totally on BM price. I have driven a Altis for 10 years until it scrap on the last day. That time the price is about $69k or $72k with COE about $30k over. Now after seeing the price from BM for even a 1.5Vios, i totally turn off from them. Now I happily stick to KMC with the highest trim at below $95k and happy with my ride so far. I really can't understand why the car made in Thailand(Used to be Japan made) like KM & BM can cost over $100k minimum and that makes so many people turn away from them.

• Praise 4

BM using SEA sourced cars at JDM prices hasn’t been something I’ve been able to accept, increasingly so, even though I had a Thaiyota years ago that lasted well. 

Edited by Macrosszero
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, james1055 said:

Actually I agreed with you totally on BM price. I have driven a Altis for 10 years until it scrap on the last day. That time the price is about $69k or $72k with COE about $30k over. Now after seeing the price from BM for even a 1.5Vios, i totally turn off from them. Now I happily stick to KMC with the highest trim at below $95k and happy with my ride so far. I really can't understand why the car made in Thailand(Used to be Japan made) like KM & BM can cost over $100k minimum and that makes so many people turn away from them.

@james1055 

Vios is so cheap and the specifications are very high across the causeway.  I will just retire in Johor and buy a Vios to travel around 🤗 

VIOS 1.5G (AT) From RM87,584.00

VIOS 1.5E (AT) From RM82,593.00

VIOS 1.5J (AT) From RM74,623.00

https://toyota.com.my/vehicles/car/vios

• Praise 1

@Fyo8822honda shuttle petrol  direct injection engine same as vezel which quite famous for failure of fuel injector,plug coil,carbon build up ..i encountered all those mentioned within this 5.5 years despite i maintained with walnut blasting,fuel injector cleaner…current coe still affordable so just change car rather than spend $ on repair a car with 4.5 years coe..:)

19 hours ago, Littlewhitei said:

@13177 My wife and I were ready to go out for dinner so we never bother to ask lol. Should have gian png a bit more. 

Can dabao for after dinner dessert lo?! Lol.

52 minutes ago, awhtc said:

@james1055 

Vios is so cheap and the specifications are very high across the causeway.  I will just retire in Johor and buy a Vios to travel around 🤗 

Don't forget MY Vios has ADAS!

19 hours ago, james1055 said:

With COE about $30k plus, altis was selling at about $72k that time? I remember in 2019 when COE was around $30k, altis was selling at $90k plus le?! 

1 hour ago, awhtc said:

@james1055 

For price of Low spec Vios, you can get top spec Perodua Ativa.

Or

Top Spec Vios + RM20k to get Top Spec Proton X50

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1