Talk to rich people nicely

Stratovarius

3 hours ago, Jtis said:

MAS discontinued circulation already. So they better hold on to their stash of $1k notes, else next time cannot haolian and talk down to ppl. A fistful of $100 notes not satki enough...

My god... I can't believe there are actually such ppl around, and openly voicing such bigotry. My blood boiled when I read the article.

Your concern is that she openly voiced it? Or that there are such people around?

Cuz there are many rich people thinking this - they are just smart enough not to say it aloud.

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Hamburger said:

It's sad even our elite leaders use monetary gains as a bench mark. 

No wonder dignity and magnanimity are measured in kilos nowadays. 

It is just human nature 

there is nothing wrong

The prettier girl has higher social standing. Their group of girls follow her around 

rank and white horse during ns times but when reservist the guy with the most exp car

Money and power is a benchmark in everyday life 

you look at human and animal behavior everywhere. It is the same last time and will be the same next time

85EE4C2A-C610-4B69-A22B-453F5F7312CC.gif

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 7

9 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

do your female friends, colleagues, relatives generally look like this when they are around 50 years old?

Nope 

For 50, she looks good! Although looks agreesive but sometimes we must also understand what caused that. Probably harsh competition

7 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Nope 

For 50, she looks good! Although looks agreesive but sometimes we must also understand what caused that. Probably harsh competition

I tink is harsh constipation of the brain to say things liddat to someone merely doing the job…know the rule of the game or quit if not game enough to face it when caught…

that’s why I sarpork female to also serve ns to learn the unspoken golden rule…do whatever you want, just don’t get caught…😁

• Haha! 1

based on how they dress and where they were caught smoking ... you guys really believe they are rich?? 

State Prosecuting Officer Nasri Haron said the abuse was prolonged and "calculated to insult and degrade".

i contest the word ''calculated''... i doubt these people even have a thought process

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, SuPerBoRed said:

based on how they dress and where they were caught smoking ... you guys really believe they are rich?? 

they are definitely richer than me. They prob live in some landed property (might not be a posh postal code but still landed and likely freehold). They are at least 2nd generation business owners so family might have made some good money in the 80s/90s, provided not squandered away.

How rich do you think of ppl who thought they are rich?

There are also ppl who think they are smart as well.

Then they are ppl who think they are very capable.

To me they look like clowns/fools.

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Nope 

Must  see how thick the powder also.

Every 1 can look good if the powder put 2 mm thick🤣

• Haha! 2

37 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

they are definitely richer than me. They prob live in some landed property (might not be a posh postal code but still landed and likely freehold). They are at least 2nd generation business owners so family might have made some good money in the 80s/90s, provided not squandered away.

Maybe we are mislead.

All the accessories  are fake stuff from pasamalam😜

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

do your female friends, colleagues, relatives generally look like this when they are around 50 years old?

The photo only showed half a face. Many women looks chio with half a face. 😂

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

May classmates look much better hor. I got a few school flowers in our group. One of them is 不老传说😆

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

How rich do you think of ppl who thought they are rich?

There are also ppl who think they are smart as well.

Then they are ppl who think they are very capable.

To me they look like clowns/fools.

I believe they are rich. But Rich is not Wealthy. Haha. I don't see my bosses behave like this

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2