Talk to rich people nicely

Stratovarius

No wonder nobody talks to me nicely before, only I talk to people nicely. I even have to talk to my helper nicely, guess who is the poorest guy.😪😪

Looking at the way they dress can tell  they have no  confidence in themselves,  may be are  suffering from inferiority complex.

Screenshot_20210908-195243_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210908-195219_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Nothing wrong what

poor talk to Rich must humble 

big people is like that say one

Later I find for you

gworge yeo boh tua boh suay. I cannot find the original article liao

Dignity 

“If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communications and the Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discusses policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister’s ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.”

https://mothership.sg/2014/04/pap-mp-lim-wee-kiak-introduces-his-foot-to-his-mouth-again-for-the-4th-time/

it is still the same in this case

the difference here is these 2 fellows beat dog no see who the grand master

Small talk to big don’t anyhow anyhow still stands 

That top scorer sekali also a scholar...

Oh oh...i mean top own goal scorer...😁

Sometimes I wonder if he's a 二百五 或 “给我一个机会,我想做好人”🤔

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Ok u take the body I take the thick gold chain enough thanks

Don't you think she looks like local version of Harley Quinn?

91b83c8c-c1bf-4231-a3cf-737178971e92-har

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

since both Ah Soh so rich

fine should tagged to income assessment mah

then they can prove that both are authentic Crazy Rich Sillyporeans leh :grin:

fine 3k to them is an  insult liao 

Edited by Inlinefour
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

They wore that to court? 

If I was the judge, I would be tempted to give them some jail time man. They got hire lawyer or not? Cannot convince the defendants to dress appropriately for court? 

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Rich people now 3k poorer

learns how to talk to people nicely.

:D

Better title!

I think the govt should share half of the fines with that police officer as compensation for work stress or shit that she had to endured in carrying her duties.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Mustank said:

Nothing wrong what

poor talk to Rich must humble 

big people is like that say one

Later I find for you

gworge yeo boh tua boh suay. I cannot find the original article liao

Dignity 

“If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communications and the Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discusses policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister’s ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.”

https://mothership.sg/2014/04/pap-mp-lim-wee-kiak-introduces-his-foot-to-his-mouth-again-for-the-4th-time/

it is still the same in this case

the difference here is these 2 fellows beat dog no see who the grand master

Small talk to big don’t anyhow anyhow still stands 

It's sad even our elite leaders use monetary gains as a bench mark. 

No wonder dignity and magnanimity are measured in kilos nowadays. 

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Money can't buy class. So old still tie the hair like that and those gold chains.😖

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/talk-to-rich-people-nicely-youre-a-poor-girl-2-women-fined-3k-each-for

Funny thing you feel that way.

Have you reflected it is same here in MCF too.

Those with "power" or pseudo-power" or projected to be rich can't wait to show off their cars / watches and so on and has an attitude. Even in virtual space.

You may choose to be selectively blind but it exist in every segment of our society, like it or not, it is a reality. We have to live with it.

Money can't buy class. I am afraid to contradict you but I have to say you are completely wrong. Look at Jack Ma, he was a nobody and because he made billions, he suddenly transformed into a sage or a tenure professor where everyone is asking him for advice from kitchen sink to rocket ship. From a nobody he became a movie star and a rock star in his own right. When he speaks in English, his grammar, some may say awful (not awfully chocolate). You have to interact with him in real life to really understand how money can buy class and many of the ultra-rich (I don't mean the poor rich here in MCF). Another example is Donald Trump.

Money and Power are two commodities that can transform perception a devil into a saint, a criminal to a philanthropist, etc. Funny thing is people in general would accept it willing it and conditioned themselves to believe it is so.

If you had subscribed and had been reading ST from the 1980s till now, you would have lots of examples. See another excellent reason why you should really subscribe to ST.  

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

They wore that to court? 

If I was the judge, I would be tempted to give them some jail time man. They got hire lawyer or not? Cannot convince the defendants to dress appropriately for court? 

The courts work about and around the working laws.

↡ Advertisement