Talk to rich people nicely

Stratovarius

Neutral Newbie

Why isn't waving money in front of law enforcement considered an attempt to bribe?

Should be jail term for attempted bribery.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Nope 

For 50, she looks good! Although looks agreesive but sometimes we must also understand what caused that. Probably harsh competition

Wah... brother you very 重口味 ah... nothing wrong,  tastebuds vary widely with many genres in Japanese educational videos too.

But pink mask... just has that transformer vibe, maybe it's the angle. 😬

• Haha! 5

15 minutes ago, sot0ngx said:

Why isn't waving money in front of law enforcement considered an attempt to bribe?

Should be jail term for attempted bribery.

I should think so as the report say "You should take it"

• Praise 2

Gold is quite good business, hardly affected by pandemic. In fact, business could be booming. The rich actually got richer, and looking for safe investments, like gold.

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Wah... brother you very 重口味 ah... nothing wrong,  tastebuds vary widely with many genres in Japanese educational videos too.

But pink mask... just has that transformer vibe, maybe it's the angle. 😬

I really very 重口味 one 

this one no joke

you see what I drive you know Liao :XD:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

1 minute ago, Sosaria said:

Gold is quite good business, hardly affected by pandemic. In fact, business could be booming. The rich actually got richer, and looking for safe investments, like gold.

Yup... in an emergency,   other than a solid Rolex... gold's the only thingy you can use from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe no questions asked. 

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I believe they are rich. But Rich is not Wealthy. Haha. I don't see my bosses behave like this

Rich kpkb bigger people 

wait rich people don’t know go where Liao  [lipsrsealed]

• Haha! 1

I agree with the minister.

You all are stupid one so you don't understand. You cannot see things from 30,000 feet like helicopter like the minister and me. (Btw which helicopter can fly 30,000 feet?)

Anyway I also need to talk to CEOs so my company should pay me millions just like them if not how can I represent my company properly and talk to them properly? I no face you know. I am now the security guard for the company car park.

:D

Toilet attendants also need to be paid millions. You mean CEOs never go toilets one huh?

19 hours ago, Mustank said:

Nothing wrong what

poor talk to Rich must humble 

big people is like that say one

Later I find for you

gworge yeo boh tua boh suay. I cannot find the original article liao

Dignity 

“If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communications and the Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discusses policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister’s ideas and proposals, hence a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity.”

https://mothership.sg/2014/04/pap-mp-lim-wee-kiak-introduces-his-foot-to-his-mouth-again-for-the-4th-time/

it is still the same in this case

the difference here is these 2 fellows beat dog no see who the grand master

Small talk to big don’t anyhow anyhow still stands 

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Kxbc said:

do your female friends, colleagues, relatives generally look like this when they are around 50 years old?

Yes.

Some of those single ones they look like that. We can them Lao Swee.😘😘

On the other end of the spectrum, some let their age gets the better of them, and they look stern as a Sister Maria.😁

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

How come you know do many single 50 year old ladies?

You work in a convent?

2 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Yes.

Some of those single ones they look like that. We can them Lao Swee.😘😘

On the other end of the spectrum, some let their age gets the better of them, and they look stern as a Sister Maria.😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, mikk123 said:

can not judge based on dress lah.... a lot of rich pple got no class one. Have your heard about people wear flip flop to Merc showroom to buy a few hundred k car. 

Fine 3k is really too litter whether they are really rich or not. At least 3 weeks jail!

Buy car must wear shoes one meh? I think have been wearing sandals and shorts for my last several purchases. 

• Haha! 1

I think having to attend court and issued a summon is good enough deterrence for others trying to do the same. Just that it is a waste of our valuable court's time. Maybe can set up a separate court to deal with such people, people who abuse service provider and also those asking for badges? Money collected can go to charities.   

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

The photo only showed half a face. Many women looks chio with half a face. 😂

i thought the both of them looks very auntie for 50 year olds. Chio is not a word to describe them, even with a mask on.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
55 minutes ago, Arogab said:

May classmates look much better hor. I got a few school flowers in our group. One of them is 不老传说😆

i went to a school batch gathering 2 years back. Broadly speaking, 40% looks older than their age, 50% looks very well maintained for their age. Only a small handful is 不老传说

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

You work in a convent?

I don't work in convent. ^_^^_^
But my office neighbouring offices have such ladies.[:)]

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I agree with the minister.

You all are stupid one so you don't understand. You cannot see things from 30,000 feet like helicopter like the minister and me. (Btw which helicopter can fly 30,000 feet?)

Anyway I also need to talk to CEOs so my company should pay me millions just like them if not how can I represent my company properly and talk to them properly? I no face you know. I am now the security guard for the company car park.

Toilet attendants also need to be paid millions. You mean CEOs never go toilets one huh?

Yeah Yeah, you are right. My boss always use the phrase one " You should learn to look at things from a helicopter view"😋

56 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

i went to a school batch gathering 2 years back. Broadly speaking, 40% looks older than their age, 50% looks very well maintained for their age. Only a small handful is 不老传说

That's why I say one only. In fact 2 lah.

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Buy car must wear shoes one meh? I think have been wearing sandals and shorts for my last several purchases. 

I wear my sandal too. But not rich leh

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

You work in a convent?

By the way, please don't address those two ladies Lao Swee, they will take offence at that.
If you see them, just address them as 美女。^_^^_^
They will be elated like butterflies flying for the first time.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1