Soh Rui Yong issues challenge: run 2.4km in less than 7min, and win $700 from me.

Cheesey74

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Everyday eat one packet, can last for one year. Can run loops, means mental also strong enough to eat chicken rice everyday.

700 packs,  one day eat 2 packets then can finish in 1 year.  It's almost like chicken rice every meal for 1 whole year if you don't take breakfast.  1 meal ok lah,  whole day chicken rice, I think meal time become no meaning liao..... 

Mental strong for 7 min run 6 rounds vs chicken rice  2 meals a day for a year,  the chicken rice mental need to be very strong....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Actually the faster you are,  the lesser the mental stress when you run laps.  It's the slower ones who will suffer more mental stress,  because the round feels like very big, takes forever to complete one round,  and then there are still 5 to go.. The faster ones, from the gun goes suddenly like last lap bell ring liao....  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Since its for the smokers that can do sub 7min 2.4, then maybe malboro should join in the sponsorship. Lol

I think ciggi banned from sponsorship and advertisement  for a long time already...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But saw from his IG,  one gym is offering $700 as well as a reward.  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

700 packs,  one day eat 2 packets then can finish in 1 year.  It's almost like chicken rice every meal for 1 whole year if you don't take breakfast.  1 meal ok lah,  whole day chicken rice, I think meal time become no meaning liao..... 

Mental strong for 7 min run 6 rounds vs chicken rice  2 meals a day for a year,  the chicken rice mental need to be very strong....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Actually the faster you are,  the lesser the mental stress when you run laps.  It's the slower ones who will suffer more mental stress,  because the round feels like very big, takes forever to complete one round,  and then there are still 5 to go.. The faster ones, from the gun goes suddenly like last lap bell ring liao....  [:p][laugh][laugh]

can always start a challenge to finish 700 packs chicken rice in 70 mins ...

winners get free pocari to help you digest.

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I think ciggi banned from sponsorship and advertisement  for a long time already...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But saw from his IG,  one gym is offering $700 as well as a reward.  

With $1400, 700 drinks, 700 packets of 🐔 rice. 7 mins of work is worth it lah for those who strongly feel they can do it.

23 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Open shop next door,  take and sell at $1.50 as opening promotion.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

literally "gian png" or more correctly "gian kway png" 😆

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Strat said:

can always start a challenge to finish 700 packs chicken rice in 70 mins ...

winners get free pocari to help you digest.

Bro, you give me 70 min to finish 7 packets of chicken rice also I CMI lah,  plus pocari go in,  sure merlion jialat jialat., really is all out, not the run, but the food....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Skali minister of defence n minister of home affairs bang table n order all commanders to find runners n prepare to race.if win, long weekend till ORD .

Wen go ecp walk2, see charbor, 1 ex reservist pc fm 90s... still running like siao horse. Body super fit. My wife also dun believe the guy older den me.

Ask me walk up stairs, i pancet liao. 

Lucky live firing still not bad 🤭

• Haha! 5

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

With $1400, 700 drinks, 700 packets of 🐔 rice. 7 mins of work is worth it lah for those who strongly feel they can do it.

Enough for the whole commando company to have a party liao.  

Now they need a ticket to claim the prize....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

4 hours ago, Kopites said:

I disagreed here. 😁

Talented doesn't equate humble. Undeniably he has the talent in running so I don't see why he must behave in any humble manner. He has the bragging right to do so.

A look at MCF wealthy thread(s). Humble? Or braging right?

Is a common human behaviours to brag about one talent/wealth/status.

Nothing wrong just that seeing such people around it should motivate us to do even better..right?

PS. I am too old to run single digit for 2.4 now. 🤣

Lol. True also. Cant deny his ability or chance to hao lian. But if wan2 hao lian. Err. Best in Singapore abeit temporary nia. Come brag when err. Win SEA gold or perhaps challenge those world class runners mah. Lol.

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, Falc said:

There was some missing details in the wiki entry for 3000 and made in Australia(?). Strange isn't it. 

These details are in the pdf link you later posted, but the entry is under national best performance not national record. What does that mean? 

Based on World Athletes 

19270FAD-C005-4B2C-962E-C48098728BEA.jpeg

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I thought those Gurkhas all run very fast one. Maybe can challenge him.

I also thought the special forces other than the Commando are much better cos they are selected.

During one of my NS course, there were 2 Gurkhas with us. 

One of the faster one done 2.4km is 8m0+sec.

But they were very fast in SOC, the SOC course during our time. Not the current one. SOC done in 6min2sec. Can never forget the way he run SOC. One hand holding the barrel with the rifles resting on his shoulder.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Spurman said:

Lol. True also. Cant deny his ability or chance to hao lian. But if wan2 hao lian. Err. Best in Singapore abeit temporary nia. Come brag when err. Win SEA gold or perhaps challenge those world class runners mah. Lol.

He's already 2 x SEA games marathon gold.
National record holder in 5k, 10k, HM and FM.

2.4km not part of normal athletics meet, how to brag.

SG maybe a small pond. But undoubtedly out of 600million people region, he's already top few over the last 6-7 years?

• Praise 3

17 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Can never forget the way he run SOC. One hand holding the barrel with the rifles resting on his shoulder.

Did this once.. kenna fxxk 🤣... say no discipline.

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

yeah i dunno why pple take it as offensive.

It's confidence bearing on arrogance. But which athlete is not confident in their abilities. Certainly u don't run for 2 hrs plus doubting u will lose the race right. 

It should not be taken as offensive. I view it as not necessary

• Praise 1

wa this topic so hot.. i see title already dont want to come in this thread.. but itchy anyway

dont talk 2.4km.... 2.4 meter i also dont want to run.. can roll or not?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2