Camera or mobile phone?

Discoburg

20 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Problem is I’m not looking at answers but opinions

IMHO.
My first reply already given you that. 
The 2nd part of the first reply is an answer. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Guess it’s still boils down to the same. Handphone and digital camera both are needed. 😅

depends on who you travel with and whether that person like photography [rolleyes]

my Mrs not so keen in photography, she prefer to enjoy that moment and not let the lens enjoy them.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.
My first reply already given you that. 
The 2nd part of the first reply is an answer. 

IOf you think so then it’s fine IMHO 😅

6 hours ago, Jman888 said:

depends on who you travel with and whether that person like photography [rolleyes]

my Mrs not so keen in photography, she prefer to enjoy that moment and not let the lens enjoy them.

Yeah she is not keen whereas I am. She is more into shopping haha.

16 hours ago, Discoburg said:

IOf you think so then it’s fine IMHO 😅

Let's have some clarity.  You said it is not answers your are looking for but opinions.

IMHO.
If what you want to take can be done on the mobile.    <--- opinion.  My first reply. 

For those likely once per lifetime trip,  I use DSLR and compact camera/mobile.
Indoor usually mobile for decor, food, group and where short distance is required.    <--  answer or 2nd opinion.  2nd part of first reply. 

Just now, Kklee said:

Let's have some clarity.  You said it is not answers your are looking for but opinions.

IMHO.
If what you want to take can be done on the mobile.    <--- opinion.  My first reply. 

For those likely once per lifetime trip,  I use DSLR and compact camera/mobile.
Indoor usually mobile for decor, food, group and where short distance is required.    <--  answer or 2nd opinion.  2nd part of first reply. 

You are not wrong. You are just saying A also can. B also can.

IMHO, the replies should either be camp mobile phone or camp digital cam.

On 9/15/2021 at 9:23 PM, Discoburg said:

You are not wrong. You are just saying A also can. B also can.

IMHO, the replies should either be camp mobile phone or camp digital cam.

IMHO.
I never say A also can, B also can.  I said "If what you want to take can be done on the mobile". 
Mobile and digital camera are different with overlaps. 
The replies you are looking for will depends if what your want to take can be done using the mobile or digital camera. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.
I never say A also can, B also can.  I said "If what you want to take can be done on the mobile". 
Mobile and digital camera are different with overlaps. 
The replies you are looking for will depends if what your want to take can be done using the mobile or digital camera. 

IMHO I was looking to see who prefers mobile phones or cameras. Guess that’s why this thread is asking whether camera or mobile phone. I’m also aware that each have its pros and cons but camera OR mobile phone. 

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

IMHO I was looking to see who prefers mobile phones or cameras. Guess that’s why this thread is asking whether camera or mobile phone. I’m also aware that each have its pros and cons but camera OR mobile phone

IMHO.
You have asked for opinions, which is why you will have no answers, because the answers lies with you.
No matter how you ask, my reply will be similar. 

48 minutes ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.
You have asked for opinions, which is why you will have no answers, because the answers lies with you.
No matter how you ask, my reply will be similar. 

IMHO the answer is not with me but the sides that the members here take. Whether is it camera or mobile phone.

I am fully aware that your answer is the same which is BOTH the camera and mobile phone depending on the situation. Whereas some members state who uses cAmera now and some swears on the camera for their photo taking. At least I know where they stand instead of this also good but that also not bad.

10 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

IMHO the answer is not with me but the sides that the members here take. Whether is it camera or mobile phone.

I am fully aware that your answer is the same which is BOTH the camera and mobile phone depending on the situation. Whereas some members state who uses cAmera now and some swears on the camera for their photo taking. At least I know where they stand instead of this also good but that also not bad.

IMHO.

As below, you're looking for opinions but not answers.  As such, how can the answers not be from you from those opinions ? 
What you have cited above on my answer,  is not an answer but an opinion.
The second sentence of my 1st reply, is a second opinion or your can term it as an answer.

Eh... don't copy me leh,  I always start with IMHO. 

On 9/14/2021 at 1:26 AM, Discoburg said:

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.

As below, you're looking for opinions but not answers.  As such, how can the answers not be from you from those opinions ? 
What you have cited above on my answer,  is not an answer but an opinion.
The second sentence of my 1st reply, is a second opinion or your can term it as an answer.

Eh... don't copy me leh,  I always start with IMHO. 

IMHO I am coping you with the IMHO. You can tell ah?

There is no answers but opinions and you are right.

I am look for opinions on whether mobile phone or camera. Guess some gave me their opinions on mobile phone OR camera.

Edited by Discoburg

4 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

IMHO I am coping you with the IMHO. You can tell ah?

There is no answers but opinions and you are right.

I am look for opinions on whether mobile phone or camera. Guess some gave me their opinions on mobile phone OR camera.

IMHO.
That is why I said the answers will need to come from you after all the opinions.
No answer is an answer. 

Just now, Kklee said:

IMHO.
That is why I said the answers will need to come from you after all the opinions.
No answer is an answer. 

IMHO there is no answers but opinions. No answer isn't an answer.

There are some good opinions from some members but then some give both also good opinion.

So very divided on whether mobile phone is good enough but then like some 'special' trips need a proper camera.

So is a mobile phone good enough? Well it can be and it also can't be.

On 9/14/2021 at 1:26 AM, Discoburg said:

On 9/13/2021 at 6:42 PM, Discoburg said:

To me you are saying you can use mobile phone and also digital camera. No clear answer also. 

On 9/24/2021 at 9:00 PM, Discoburg said:

IMHO there is no answers but opinions. No answer isn't an answer.

There are some good opinions from some members but then some give both also good opinion.

So very divided on whether mobile phone is good enough but then like some 'special' trips need a proper camera.

So is a mobile phone good enough? Well it can be and it also can't be.

IMHO.
If you cannot decide if you want opinions or answers,  then there is no solution.
It is not divided,  only you know what you want. 

1 minute ago, Kklee said:

IMHO.
If you cannot decide if you want opinions or answers,  then there is no solution.
It is not divided,  only you know what you want. 

IMHO there is no answer I am looking at or for. Its opinions on whether is it the camera or mobile phone. Not mobile phone  and camera, Its either or type of question.

↡ Advertisement