Jump to content
Fitvip

This is great news for Singapore ...

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

IMG-20210910-WA0022.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator

They simi also have a minister, if @Jamesc am doing okay at Malaysia, maybe he can become men's health minister. (for spa and recreation service)

and 2nd minister for pre-owned car selling, buying and leasing.

and Minister of MIL 🤣

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
48 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

They simi also have a minister, if @Jamesc am doing okay at Malaysia, maybe he can become men's health minister. (for spa and recreation service)

and 2nd minister for pre-owned car selling, buying and leasing.

and Minister of MIL 🤣

Jamesc will rekindle his relationship with Ros!😁

  • Haha! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Lucky I never unfriend him!

:D

Now we are back in the big time. 

  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

The boys are back in town

:D 

 

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged (edited)

I thought Muhyiddin mentioned before the condition for his support for the new gov is not to have any court case politician appointed as Minister? Now I wonder what he has to say.

Edited by Heartlander
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

I thought Muhyiddin mentioned before the condition for his support for the new gov is not to have any court case politician appointed as Minister? Now I wonder what he has to say.

胜者为王, 败者为寇
Winner takes all, who cares about what condition the loser puts down
Just as what happened when Dr M. resigned leading to another M. to takeover
Majority of the support went to the latter M and Dr M. no longer have a say

Najib take over Economic Adviser oso good la, when he was PM before this COVID, Msia economy Boleh right?

  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Mits_jc said:

胜者为王, 败者为寇
Winner takes all, who cares about what condition the loser puts down
Just as what happened when Dr M. resigned leading to another M. to takeover
Majority of the support went to the latter M and Dr M. no longer have a say

Najib take over Economic Adviser oso good la, when he was PM before this COVID, Msia economy Boleh right?

If Muhyiddin withdraw his support, the current gov will straight away collapse. So he still got bargaining chip lah.

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Jamesc will rekindle his relationship with Ros!😁

Oh! .that reminds me of that Mongolian gal...

 thank-you.gif

 

  • Haha! 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Heartlander said:

I thought Muhyiddin mentioned before the condition for his support for the new gov is not to have any court case politician appointed as Minister? Now I wonder what he has to say.

Jib will tell him and the rest of M'sians....

najib-razak-najib.gif

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

wah. This definitely deserves a tv series.

 

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
13 hours ago, Playtime said:

His court cases all gone ah?

Of course .......not, he will counter sue the ex government for wrongly accusing him with corruption and take back his money.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×