iPhone 13 Launch This Week

steveluv

1 hour ago, SGMCF328 said:

Apple strength is with building an eco system which is able to link up all their products, ranging from Mac, iPad, iPhone to even Apple Watch, etc. It make their users feel so comfortable handling their different devices, transferring data across these devices, and it is particularly useful when upgrading from an older model to the latest one. It is really amazing that after the initial setup (fully automated), the new device have the exact same on screen layout and function as the old device, saving the user precious time on reconfiguration, something which cannot be achieved on say Android powered devices.

While it may appears to have no link between Apple and Toyota, but by adopting minimal changes from one generation to another does make its user feel very comfortable, minimizing the inconvenience of disruption, something we have seen across generations of Toyota.

Apple is less flexible on certain things and they so call lock you out over some items. Till today, the bloody Iphone cannot transfer a file to my notebook which is a Lenovo. Of cos can use other method. But Bluetooth is suppose to be so convenient

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Recently, I found a way to prolong the life of iPhone battery with its automation.

I switch off the "tap to wake" and also turn off many "Refresh in background" and those minor things my colleagues handling Apple business told me. My company actually got a big business unit supplying testers to them. 

But the thing is HW still surpass the battery life a lot. Anyway, HW is over till they can allow Google Play

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I switch off the "tap to wake" and also turn off many "Refresh in background" and those minor things my colleagues handling Apple business told me. My company actually got a big business unit supplying testers to them. 

But the thing is HW still surpass the battery life a lot. Anyway, HW is over till they can allow Google Play

I do all that.

Charge the battery up to 90% or 95%.  Within automation, it will inform me whenever battery hit 95%.

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I do all that.

Charge the battery up to 90% or 95%.  Within automation, it will inform me whenever battery hit 95%.

I now link those chat apps on the notebook to save the battery further. Current situation, I sit in office more and conference my China guys as and when needed. No need to travel. Going tonight to get a coach to learn golf. Haha. One more addition to my activities. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Arogab said:

Apple is less flexible on certain things and they so call lock you out over some items. Till today, the bloody Iphone cannot transfer a file to my notebook which is a Lenovo. Of cos can use other method. But Bluetooth is suppose to be so convenient

But file transfer via BLE is actually the weakest link to compromise the phone security. 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, UncleAtas said:

Wah. And here I am still with my Ip6+. Super buggy and slow but it gets the job done. With patienceeeeee…

My iphone 6s was turned into an iPod.

• Haha! 2

27 minutes ago, UncleAtas said:

Wah. And here I am still with my Ip6+. Super buggy and slow but it gets the job done. With patienceeeeee…

My wife is using her iphone 6 as secondary phone and with IOS12. Hence, it should still able to support whatsapp this coming Nov. 

53 minutes ago, Rayleigh said:

But file transfer via BLE is actually the weakest link to compromise the phone security. 

Who wants to steal the items from small guys like us? 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Rayleigh said:

My wife is using her iphone 6 as secondary phone and with IOS12. Hence, it should still able to support whatsapp this coming Nov. 

I saw somewhere whatspp will not support iphone 6 anymore in Nov. 

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I saw somewhere whatspp will not support iphone 6 anymore in Nov. 

Yap I read that article too. It seems to be related to IOS version. I hope I am right else will replace the IP6. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Recently, I found a way to prolong the life of iPhone battery with its automation.

i plan to change to an iphone, my heavily used year old samsung phone's battery capacity has degraded.

• Praise 1