iPhone 13 Launch This Week

steveluv

5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Ya lor can’t see much difference between 12 and 13.

this is why Apple has market cap of 2.5T

every year suck 1k from the millions of fans 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

26 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Is this what they call Hedging? WHahahahhaha..

Easier to buy APPL.

Anyway I admire APPL as a business, though I don't use their phones cos i don't like being tied into an eco-system.
Their brand is unparalleled. It's literally the world's strongest brand. 

There are people who cannot imagine a world without apple products. And looking at the response here, the only question for them is to buy Current model or previous model. 
There is no such loyalty in Android customers.

Only mistake was not to buy in earlier.
Though Samsung should have also been a buy cos of the ban on Huawei benefited xiaomi, samsung, ericsson and Nokia.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 6

13 minutes ago, Icu said:

Symol buei tio ~ should be AAPL

13 minutes ago, Icu said:

Symol buei tio ~ should be AAPL

Yes. Dunno why i think in my head AAPL. But type APPL [laugh] (I think it's my mental association with the classic phrase LPPL)

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

There is one colour on the iphone 13 is Starlight? What is the difference between a white and this le? Lol.

white is for commoner. Starlight is for atas ppl.

• Haha! 5

27 minutes ago, 13177 said:

There is one colour on the iphone 13 is Starlight? What is the difference between a white and this le? Lol.

Madonna sang it ma.

Starlight Star bright, first star I see tonight…🤣

• Haha! 3

On 9/14/2021 at 10:48 AM, Arogab said:

Apple is less flexible on certain things and they so call lock you out over some items. Till today, the bloody Iphone cannot transfer a file to my notebook which is a Lenovo. Of cos can use other method. But Bluetooth is suppose to be so convenient

Tell me about it! Previously my company developed an app and it was incredibly tedious to get it to be put up in the Apple Store. They take money and then make things so difficult after that asking all kinds of weird questions. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

50 minutes ago, Kar_lover said:

Tell me about it! Previously my company developed an app and it was incredibly tedious to get it to be put up in the Apple Store. They take money and then make things so difficult after that asking all kinds of weird questions. 

Hehe, It's suppose to be working well with their eco-system. In my position, I cannot tell too much. Currently I got only Iphone 12 Pro. I got it because HW cannot be having Google Play anymore

↡ Advertisement