iPhone 13 Launch This Week

steveluv

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Many have buy this iphone 13 wor. Are you guys change phone every year or every 2 years de? 😂

i try to use my phone for as long as possible. 🤗 If can use for 4  yrs. then 4 yrs

• Praise 2

53 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Just ordered iP13 Pro Bluesy..

Already ordered the Screen & Fone Condom for protection 

Collection @ Paragon next Friyay too..

I order Pro Mac graphite 256GB. Collect at Tampines Mall and also bought a spigen case but no SP.

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

i try to use my phone for as long as possible. 🤗 If can use for 4  yrs. then 4 yrs

I also lazy to change phone due to lazy to copy out the photos in my phone. So i also try to use my phone as long as possible, even though i always wanted to change phone but say million times still no action. 😛

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I also lazy to change phone due to lazy to copy out the photos in my phone. So i also try to use my phone as long as possible, even though i always wanted to change phone but say million times still no action. 😛

Nowadays change phone very easy liao. Just put the new one next to the old one and they will clone.

You using iPhone what?

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Nowadays change phone very easy liao. Just put the new one next to the old one and they will clone.

You using iPhone what?

Really so easy ah? I using XR.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Really so easy ah? I using XR.

Use until spoilt ba…hahaha.

But yes, it is that easy nowadays. No need backup to iTunes and then iTunes transfer to new phone.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Fcw75 said:

Use until spoilt ba…hahaha.

But yes, it is that easy nowadays. No need backup to iTunes and then iTunes transfer to new phone.

I really plan to use until spoilt, only thing is i find my current phone heavy, thats why i wanted to change to a new phone. But say only la, no action. Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
8 hours ago, 13177 said:

same. hahaha.

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Change phone less often, can reduce electronic garbage from filling up the earth. 

Tv is much worse

should compel tv manufacturers to give 5 year warranty

saving grace now is there are still recyclers for tv out there

Edited by Mustank

On 9/18/2021 at 1:38 PM, 13177 said:

Many have buy this iphone 13 wor. Are you guys change phone every year or every 2 years de? 😂

Co. contract so change every 2yrs.. but won't get the latest model though..

• Praise 2

On 9/18/2021 at 9:44 PM, Mustank said:

Tv is much worse

should compel tv manufacturers to give 5 year warranty

saving grace now is there are still recyclers for tv out there

So far my TV works really well. My first CRT TV (Toshiba) lasted me 8 years before the colors went off. 2nd CRT one (also Toshiba) 6 years and still working very well until I left it when I moved house. My first LCD TV (SS) lasted me 7 years and my wife only wanted it changed because there were a couple of pixels dead at the edge of the screen and also because it was not smart. Into my 2nd SS LED TV. All of the TVs are heavily used. Maybe I am quite lucky.

• Praise 4

On 9/18/2021 at 11:23 AM, Freeder said:

Just ordered iP13 Pro Bluesy..

Already ordered the Screen & Fone Condom for protection 

Collection @ Paragon next Friyay too..

M1: Dear customer, due to unexpected delay in shipment, we would have to postpone the collection of your order no: XXX for iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB Graphite. We will contact you via SMS between 27-30 Sep 2021 with regard to the updated collection slots. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

35 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

M1: Dear customer, due to unexpected delay in shipment, we would have to postpone the collection of your order no: XXX for iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB Graphite. We will contact you via SMS between 27-30 Sep 2021 with regard to the updated collection slots. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you

Same same...

😘

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Keeping my fingers crossed that Singtel will not send out similar message... hope you get your phone soon.

Just checked Singtel e-shop and seems like stock availability still aplenty.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

43 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Same same...

😘

No leh, my friend never delay equipment leh😝

↡ Advertisement