Jump to content
Thaiyotakamli

Virtual Travel to China

Recommended Posts

Supersonic

Guangzhou the canton


 

 

 

 

Wuhan, the origin


 

 

Shanghai bund

 

 

 

Beijing, the capital

 

 

Shenzhen, the Silicon valley of china


 

Suzhou, land of beauty and capitaland🤪

 

 

Xiamen, nominated one of most clean city in china


 

Changsha, best night food city

 

 

Guiyang, capital of poorest province in china

 

 

 

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Won't be going China for years to come for sure. Blood test for covid antibodies is just over the top... 

Especially for kids. 

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

The scene changes every few seconds. Much too fast. I would have preferred it to start from one end of the route to the other end. It will then be as if you are indeed walking along the streets of City X.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the result of keeping the virus at bay, their strict and fast Gov actions allows them to walk freely. I wonder why we cannot be like that. During the start of it, I was so proud that the quarantine and tracing is ok with our side and no one worries. Now it is everywhere.

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

got this place call what 东冠 or not?

Heard some people say it's amazing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Playtime said:

got this place call what 东冠 or not?

Heard some people say it's amazing....

You mean 東莞?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, Arogab said:

This is the result of keeping the virus at bay, their strict and fast Gov actions allows them to walk freely. I wonder why we cannot be like that. During the start of it, I was so proud that the quarantine and tracing is ok with our side and no one worries. Now it is everywhere.

China adopt a 0 case policy as it could close its door to the world.

We definitely can adopt this policy.

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

China adopt a 0 case policy as it could close its door to the world.

We definitely can adopt this policy.

You can close up fast. Get rid of it and open up. It seems like we are catching the virus slowly too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
Just now, Arogab said:

You can close up fast. Get rid of it and open up. It seems like we are catching the virus slowly too

The moment the door opens, virus will come back.

That’s why China make it near impossible to go.

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

The moment the door opens, virus will come back.

That’s why China make it near impossible to go.

There are some that goes there lah. Just the numbers are well controlled

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Cancel my family trip there. 

Maybe can show this these video instead now🤣

Hope next year can plan again😁

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)
35 minutes ago, Arogab said:

There are some that goes there lah. Just the numbers are well controlled

Their import cases more then their local cases i think.

I see youtube quite alot of AM go back and start making video in china already.

Edited by Beregond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Their import cases more then their local cases i think.

I see youtube quite alot of AM go back and start making video in china already.

Yes, you just need to apply. Part of the reason is not they don't wanna open up. I guessed they are protecting their locals too. Recently a lot of controversies, wait and see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Yes, you just need to apply. Part of the reason is not they don't wanna open up. I guessed they are protecting their locals too. Recently a lot of controversies, wait and see

For a short term visit, need an invitation letter from China.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

For a short term visit, need an invitation letter from China.  

Recent hit on those tech big guys. They say is for common prosperity, my political science friends are saying is to save the Property scene. 

Short term visit now is no point liao. My Boss goes in for months and comes out for a long while to go back. Must have valid reasons to get invitation letter.

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neutral Newbie

@Thaiyotakamli Hi, I watch your videos and is  nicely taken. The video quality is sharp. How you pan the video and walking at the same time? Which brand of camcorder and is it on FHD quality?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Follow their procedures loh. I remember the lady bondie or something make a video about her stay in the hotel. 

Of course i not planning a trip during this time.

Next year  if they open up or do the vaccine passport  stuff then see how 

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×