Virtual Travel to China

Thaiyotakamli

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Short term visit now is no point liao. My Boss goes in for months and comes out for a long while to go back. Must have valid reasons to get invitation letter.

Short term visit to any country  outside sg now is no point.

Esp to places with high infection everyday. The virus is so rampage everywhere. Even if they allow us to go in without quarantine would u risk it? I won't 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Recent hit on those tech big guys. They say is for common prosperity, my political science friends are saying is to save the Property scene. 

Short term visit now is no point liao. My Boss goes in for months and comes out for a long while to go back. Must have valid reasons to get invitation letter.

For your boss, he can get a working visa to go in and out.

For short term visits, I think they only entertain those on biz trip.

Someone tabulated that common prosperity was mentioned 63 times (to Date) by XJP.

Seems like saving Property Market is the common consensus.  But it is a very big hole to patch.

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

For your boss, he can get a working visa to go in and out.

For short term visits, I think they only entertain those on biz trip.

Someone tabulated that common prosperity was mentioned 63 times (to Date) by XJP.

Seems like saving Property Market is the common consensus.  But it is a very big hole to patch.

That's why I mention, just wait and see. Haha. I keep telling myself to save more in the hope of one crash

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Arogab said:

That's why I mention, just wait and see. Haha. I keep telling myself to save more in the hope of one crash

I keep on hearing crash.  I keep my finger cross for you.

11 minutes ago, Scorpiong said:

@Thaiyotakamli Hi, I watch your videos and is  nicely taken. The video quality is sharp. How you pan the video and walking at the same time? Which brand of camcorder and is it on FHD quality?

U ask the youtuber la😅

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Won't be going China for years to come for sure. Blood test for covid antibodies is just over the top... 

Especially for kids. 

Thats why virtual tour the best. Also wont feel tired to pack ur luggages lol

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Follow their procedures loh. I remember the lady bondie or something make a video about her stay in the hotel. 

Of course i not planning a trip during this time.

Next year  if they open up or do the vaccine passport  stuff then see how 

If i were to go overseas once border open then i will consider china or hk as its relatively covid free

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I keep on hearing crash.  I keep my finger cross for you.

Well, I have been waiting for a long time liao. It does not affect me even if it does not crash. I just keep things going. Recently my manufacturing manager got one apartment at somewhere outside Shenzhen (longhua) priced at 6M RMB, its a 3 room 100SQM unit. Ex......

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

If i were to go overseas once border open then i will consider china or hk as its relatively covid free

The last time I go to HK is to purposely go to Zhong Huan to buy Chinese sausages and that's all. I feel HK got nothing one

• Praise 2

Just now, Thaiyotakamli said:

Ya same same..

No point Going to some fancy place and risk infection even if we are fully vaccinated. If kenna infected oversea . I cannot imagine the troubles  and disturbance my family need to go through....

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Playtime said:

got this place call what 东冠 or not?

Heard some people say it's amazing....

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

You mean 東莞?

He a bit out of touch. He donno DG was wiped out past years😝

• Haha! 3

19 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Well, I have been waiting for a long time liao. It does not affect me even if it does not crash. I just keep things going. Recently my manufacturing manager got one apartment at somewhere outside Shenzhen (longhua) priced at 6M RMB, its a 3 room 100SQM unit. Ex......

That's crazy price.

If it is on the southern end, still ok.

If it is on the northern end, God must be crazy.

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That's crazy price.

If it is on the southern end, still ok.

If it is on the northern end, God must be crazy.

That's the price to pay for now. I guess citizen' are feeling the heat

• Shocked 1

Just now, inlinesix said:

That makes the apartment I used to stay in Beijing cheap.

By now you go to Beijing again, the price if higher ba. 北,上,广,深。。。。expensive, now CCP pushing for 朱三角。 When I was in Suzhou, my boss' apartment I stayed in directly overlooking the lake at 23rd level also expensive. But he got early and can make 10m selling it. I know he no need that, it's still a good profit in paper

• Praise 3