Virtual Travel to China

Thaiyotakamli

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

He a bit out of touch. He donno DG was wiped out past years😝

Oh no.... was told it's a cultural performance experience not to be missed 😔... 

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

By now you go to Beijing again, the price if higher ba. 北,上,广,深。。。。expensive, now CCP pushing for 朱三角。 When I was in Suzhou, my boss' apartment I stayed in directly overlooking the lake at 23rd level also expensive. But he got early and can make 10m selling it. I know he no need that, it's still a good profit in paper

The apartment i used to stay in is more than 10 years old.

It was RMB10m for 70sqm 1 bedroom in 2017.

Now, it could be RMB12m. 

Since it is about 500m from 2nd ring road, it is not "expensive"

1 hour ago, Playtime said:

Oh no.... was told it's a cultural performance experience not to be missed 😔... 

Bro, you have missed out the performance for many years already. No more performamces

38 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

The apartment i used to stay in is more than 10 years old.

It was RMB10m for 70sqm 1 bedroom in 2017.

Now, it could be RMB12m. 

Since it is about 500m from 2nd ring road, it is not "expensive"

I got a friend who left Beijing after selling his house to carve out a career in the US, now he cannot afford one back at the same place he left.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Just now, Arogab said:

I got a friend who left Beijing after selling his house to carve out a career in the US, now he cannot afford one back at the same place he left.

For the same money he sold the house, it is likely he has to move to Shunyi or further.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

For the same money he sold the house, it is likely he has to move to Shunyi or further.

Haha, he is now in Shenzhen and always barking to say he will buy a house if Huizhou is more populated. For the past 3 years, he did not do anything. Now he find it more difficult

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Haha, he is now in Shenzhen and always barking to say he will buy a house if Huizhou is more populated. For the past 3 years, he did not do anything. Now he find it more difficult

Like that he will never buy la.

Huizhou should be more exp now than 3 years ago.

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Like that he will never buy la.

Huizhou should be more exp now than 3 years ago.

Huizhou is one of the cheapest in Shenzhen already. he just trying to wait for his time to get it cheaper. But I think the longer he wait, he is not going to buy. Cos I did the same. Haha

• Praise 1

22 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Huizhou is one of the cheapest in Shenzhen already. he just trying to wait for his time to get it cheaper. But I think the longer he wait, he is not going to buy. Cos I did the same. Haha

Property price in China never go down unless market crash

• Haha! 1

Just now, inlinesix said:

Property price in China never go down unless market crash

I got no issue about it. I am just waiting for one of my boss to make arrangements for me getting a unit near our HQ in Guang Ming. Other than that, I go about my normal life. It has been great at least for the past one over month I came back to chat. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I got no issue about it. I am just waiting for one of my boss to make arrangements for me getting a unit near our HQ in Guang Ming. Other than that, I go about my normal life. It has been great at least for the past one over month I came back to chat. 

That's good to hear about it.  Come here to TCSS.

• Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That's good to hear about it.  Come here to TCSS.

Yeah man, my things are all settled down here. I just manage as per normal and less customer's visit, so I got more time. Hehe

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Yeah man, my things are all settled down here. I just manage as per normal and less customer's visit, so I got more time. Hehe

I can sense your relax vibe now.

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I can sense your relax vibe now.

Tonight going to scout for a golf coach leh. Some friends say, get a lady coach can learn faster. Also can learn Thai faster. Haha

• Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Tonight going to scout for a golf coach leh. Some friends say, get a lady coach can learn faster. Also can learn Thai faster. Haha

Make sure it is legit girl hor.

😂

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Make sure it is legit girl hor.

😂

I dreaming only to get a beautiful and legit girl coach mah. My boss give me this bottle. So I dream big mah

141783884338040860.jpg

• Haha! 1

Just now, Arogab said:

I dreaming only to get a beautiful and legit girl coach mah. My boss give me this bottle. So I dream big mah

141783884338040860.jpg

You dream that you could check whether she got balls or not.

😂

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

You dream that you could check whether she got balls or not.

😂

No need balls, I will bring😝

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1